Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pubs at Shrewsbury

edited May 2018 in General Charlton
We are going to Charles Darwin. free parking, football on TV plus allows away fans.
Hopefully get a good crowd in

Comments

• Options
    yep thats where we are heading too.
  • Options
    Wild pig
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Wild pig

Possibly won't let away fans into that one but is only a couple of minutes walk from the Charles Darwin
  • Options
    ryanj said:

clb74 said:

Wild pig

Possibly won't let away fans into that one but is only a couple of minutes walk from the Charles Darwin
    Have done last 2 times I’ve been, it’s split into 2 bars and they do away in one hone the other
  • Options

ryanj said:

clb74 said:

Wild pig

Have done last 2 times I’ve been, it’s split into 2 bars and they do away in one hone the other
    Thanks, I think I may have got the two mixed up! Will suggest the wild pig to the group
  • Options
    ryanj said:

ryanj said:

clb74 said:

Wild pig

Thanks, I think I may have got the two mixed up! Will suggest the wild pig to the group
    You haven't mixed them up. The Wild Pig doesn't let in away fans for big games (sometimes).