Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Play Offs Semi Final 1st Leg: Charlton Athletic 0-1 Shrewsbury Town

many thanks to 83 Lifers who gave marks:

Comments

• Blimey, that was quick.
  • Didn't get round to giving my marks for this but I really didn't think Mavididi had a bad game. Thought Kashi was a long way worse than him.
  • Didn't get round to giving my marks for this but I really didn't think Mavididi had a bad game. Thought Kashi was a long way worse than him.

Nah Kashi broke up so many attacks. Mav lost the ball so many times.

Reeves was pretty bad from 50 minutes onwards, but got a good shot off.

Think JFC has got off lightly tbh.

• Thought Kashi was superb first half and poor second. 5.40 seems harsh IMO. Da Silva easily man of the match
  • Thought Kashi was superb first half and poor second. 5.40 seems harsh IMO. Da Silva easily man of the match

Dasilva gave the ball away a couple of times in dangerous positions - could have led to a goal for the Shrews. I love watching his forward runs, but he is a defender first and foremost, and I'm not sure his runs have led any goals this season. Stand to be corrected of course.
  • Personally, I thought Dasilva was overmarked by many, a couple of terrible cross field passes, that miskick in the first half that luckily ended up in Amos's gloves, that aerial misjudgement in the second half
  • Personally, I thought Dasilva was overmarked by many, a couple of terrible cross field passes, that miskick in the first half that luckily ended up in Amos's gloves, that aerial misjudgement in the second half

True.
  • edited May 2018
    One stat that might be of interest is the team marks under KR then Bow... and perhaps individual player marks? Zyro started very well under Bow but there are many questions now.