Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shrewsbury roll call

So whos making the journey then

Comments

• Me and my eldest (not much of a journey though!).

Look out for an old git with a crutch and please say hello.
  • Me and RH junior driving up
  • Like Michael Jackson (cough splutter) I'll be there.

7 of us in 2 cars.
  • Henry Jnr coming from Norwich thanks to a lift from a local lifer
  • Henry Jnr coming from Norwich thanks to a lift from a local lifer

Are you going, Ben?

• Me and 3 (out of 4) sons (one geek who’s in to cars and planes didn’t wanna go , bore off )
  • Me and 3 other deluded idiots travelling up in my car. Off on holiday on Monday morning leaving at 6am, so I'd say it's almost inevitable that we'll heroically take the tie to extra time and penalties and then lose after the longest penalty shootout in history.
  • 5 by car.
  • bobmunro said:

Henry Jnr coming from Norwich thanks to a lift from a local lifer

Are you going, Ben?

Afraid not @bobmunro
  • Sponsored links:

• Me and 3 others, COYRs
  • Driving solo
  • Me driving 4 others from Bromley
  • edited May 2018
    IN

and I’m not the only one in my family driving 3.5 hours across country to get there tomorrow either

COYR
  • The Fanackapans are driving up, leaving Wadhurst at 9am.

Meeting our Marilyn & @killerjerrylee at the Premier Inn , Town Centre for a few drinks before the match.

Staying overnight after either wildly celebrating or drowning our sorrows.
  • Driving solo

Could've jumped in With us rose
  • J BLOCK said:

Me driving 4 others from Bromley

Later than CLB's milk float hopefully.
  • edited May 2018
    2. Undecided on mode of travel yet but we will be there.
  • 2. Undecided on mode of travel yet but we will be there.

Where do you live. CLB had room in his car from Bromley last I knew.
  • Sponsored links:

• 2. Undecided on mode of travel yet but we will be there.

Undecided on travel at 10 pm where you going from
  • I'll be training it and staying overnight to celebrate/drown my sorrows

Hopefully will actually arrive on time tomorrow (after being stuck in the M62 gridlock before the Rochdale game)
  • Me and my other half are heading up.

Getting the coach but wish I was driving instead now. Otherwise, really excited about tomorrow.
  • I’m driving 4 of us up from Maidstone.
  • Another two from Maidstone here.
  • edited May 2018
    Out of interest, what time are youse leaving from maidstone. Family member says he’s leaving there at 12. I’d be leaving at 10am
  • How do people leave so late.
    Im sitting here waiting to jump in the car at 8.30.
  • My eldest son has last League game of the season , a draw and they win the league.
    11.15 kick off so by time we get home washed and changed we’ll be getting on M25 junction 26 around 1pm
    Waze will hopefully guide me there in good time .
    We’renot gonna go through so not agonised , this is just a life lesson for the kids in dealing with defeat and following a shit team
  • My eldest son has last League game of the season , a draw and they win the league.
    11.15 kick off so by time we get home washed and changed we’ll be getting on M25 junction 26 around 1pm
    Waze will hopefully guide me there in good time .
    We’renot gonna go through so not agonised , this is just a life lesson for the kids in dealing with defeat and following a shit team

If I knew your true identity I'd ring the RSPCC right now :wink: ................. Only joking mate hope it all works out well today for everyone, COYRs
  • edited May 2018

Out of interest, what time are youse leaving from maidstone. Family member says he’s leaving there at 12. I’d be leaving at 10am

8.30am but then I’ve got three piss heads in the Car. Arriving 5hrs before kick off not so much fun for me who can’t drink.

Plus we’ve got a minor diversion to pick up someone in Milton Keynes.