Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Offs 2017/2018

Lets not mention last night.

1st Championship game is playing now with Derby beating Fulham 1-0 at Pride Park with 15 minutes to go.

Other 4 games are tomorrow

Comments

• Must admit I thought Fulham were gonna win tonight
  • Fulham are the better side tonigt, goals just aren't coming.
  • Fulham been much the better side but losing 1-0.

Play-offs all over these last two nights. One goal either way decides these ties.
  • Finished
    Derby 1-0 Fulham

Derby take a lead into 2nd leg at Craven Cottage
  • edited May 2018
    Guess which "pressure graph" is from which game. The taller the bars, the more threatening the team was at that point in the match.

Green = home team, blue = away team.

• @Callumcafc
    Where are they from mate? Love that sort of stuff!
  • edited May 2018

Guess which "pressure graph" is from which game. The taller the bars, the more threatening the team was at that point in the match.

U would assume with both teams losing towards the end
    Top is us
    Bottom is fulham

And fulham were on top most of the game so sticking with that
  • @Callumcafc
    Where are they from mate? Love that sort of stuff!

https://www.sofascore.com/

Click on any match and it'll bring up the graph on the right hand side.

You can use the calendar to go back in time as well.
  • Guess which "pressure graph" is from which game. The taller the bars, the more threatening the team was at that point in the match.

U would assume with both teams losing towards the end
    Top is us
    Bottom is fulham

And fulham were on top most of the game so sticking with that
    Spot on mate.
  • also clear it’s ours because we dominated the first 15 minutes so must be the top one
  • Sponsored links:

• Tonight was a perfect showing of how Charlton arent the only side that struggle to break teams down when they want to sit behind the ball

Felt that Fulham looked exactly how we've looked so often this season when we've gone 1-0 down
  • Didn't see the Fulham game last night but going by those graphs Fulham dominated & should be out of sight.

Funny that they went 23 games unbeaten & now lost 2 on the spin. Bubble burst ?

• Fulham dominated play, had chances and are still most likely to win over 2 legs

Pleasure to watch
  • Good start to scunny v Rotherham currently 1-1
  • Both Rotherham goals
  • edited May 2018
    Rotherham have shown signs of real weakness in this game so far. I don’t think they’re very good defensively and if Smith was to get injured up front, a lot of their attack is lost.

For me, Scunthorpe have more about them albeit the game is still close.

Still think we would beat either side if we manage to get to Wembley.
  • 2-1 rotherham

2 away goals could be crucial
  • 2-1 rotherham

Away goals don't count
  • Desmond
  • Sponsored links:

• shirty5 said:

2-1 rotherham

Away goals don't count
    I am a Bell end
    They havent counted since 1999.

• That Rotherham defender has had a mare!!
  • shirty5 said:

2-1 rotherham

Away goals don't count
    I am a Bell end
    They havent counted since 1999.

Ding Dong :wink:
  • both sides looked better than us
  • vffvff
    edited May 2018
    Close game - Rotherham better but Scunthorpe determined scrapped an equaliser. Rotherham the better football team & maybe better for Charlton, if Charlton get through. Scunthorpe the more physical side & probably not the better team for Charlton to play. All square at the end. Decent game to watch on the TV. .
  • edited May 2018

both sides looked better than us

I thought so too.

Also noticed that 5 mins into the allotted 7 mins of stopage time there was a foul to Scunny. Rotherham player took an age to move away from the ball & then Rotherham made a sub. Scunny player was moaning at the ref about time wasting (player entered the field on 95 mins & 20 secs, so he's really going to affect the outcome then) & the ref nodded & pointed to his watch alluding to the fact he had clocked it all. Blew his whistle on 97 mins & 7 secs. Just shows refs don't give a shit about blatant time wasting.
  • both sides looked better than us

Also felt that was a far more entertaining game than ours, hate to be negative but just saying what I see
  • WTF is going on at Lincoln!!... Some air raid siren going off each time they get a corner!!
  • Thought a cow was mooing when I first heard it. Awful idea.
  • WTF is going on at Lincoln!!... Some air raid siren going off each time they get a corner!!

Yeh well out of order, woke me up from my afternoon nap :sleeping: