Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

R.I.P Scott Hutchison

Lead Singer of Scottish Indie Band Frightened Rabbits.

Scott was missing for a number of days and has now been confirmed by Police that his body has been found(suicide)

Another person to slip through the Mental Health cracks

Comments

• Oh no, was reading about this last night and was hoping he'd be found ok...

Very sad. RIP
  • Only recently listened to all their albums again. Gutted to hear this, absolutely tragic.
    RIP Scott, a great talent.
  • Never heard of him or his band, but this all so sad and tragic. RIP
  • Talal said:

Only recently listened to all their albums again. Gutted to hear this, absolutely tragic.

Strangest flag in ever.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Talal said:

Only recently listened to all their albums again. Gutted to hear this, absolutely tragic.

Strangest flag in ever.
    Probably just accidental.

Very sad, RIP Scott.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Talal said:

Strangest flag in ever.
    Probably just accidental.

Very sad, RIP Scott.
    @Red_in_SE8 incase you are not aware it was you
  • Absolutely love their music. Scott is a friend of a friends and part of this incredible community of musicians and artists from Glasgow who I love and admire so much. By all accounts he was a wonderful man. He was charming and charasmatic and funny and so eloquent. This hasn't really sunk in for me yet because I'm still grieving my dog, but when it does it will make me very sad. As it is I'm just heartbroken for his family and friends and for my mates who knew him and loved his music.

Their song Death Dream is so special to me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isG4y4RWRIM&list=PLJ3nxCTpmo2SA3pOO0Toh7SsflRdvWIje
  • RIP Scott!
  • Really sad, a talented musician.

RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Tragic....RIP.
  • Tragic, so sad! RIP Scott
  • I'll be honest and say I'd never heard of him before, but still very tragic. R.I.P. Scott
  • I saw their last London show recently. Gutted to hear the news not that it sounded good all last week when he went missing. A very talented musician. RIP.