Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Off Semi Final away game - Does anyone have a spare ticket?

Don’t want people to think I am getting carried away but thought I would get a head start on this thread so I am at the front of the queue when we get there. :-)

As one of those who ditched their season ticket in protest, I am unable to get a ticket to the (delete as appropriate when ready) Shrewsbury/Rotherham/Pompey/Plymouth/Scunthorpe away game.

I am looking for 4, would be delighted with just one and will pay full price plus a couple of pints plus a donation to The Upbeats.

Please pm me.

:-)

Ps. I am confident I will be resurrecting this !

Comments

• Bagsy second.
  • Don’t want people to think I am getting carried away but thought I would get a head start on this thread so I am at the front of the queue when we get there. :-)

As one of those who ditched their season ticket in protest, I am unable to get a ticket to the (delete as appropriate when ready) Shrewsbury/Rotherham/Pompey/Plymouth/Scunthorpe away game.

I am looking for 4, would be delighted with just one and will pay full price plus a couple of pints plus a donation to The Upbeats.

Please pm me.

Only 4 tickets? I'll see what I can do.
  • I am 3rd on the list
  • edited May 2018

Don’t want people to think I am getting carried away but thought I would get a head start on this thread so I am at the front of the queue when we get there. :-)

As one of those who ditched their season ticket in protest, I am unable to get a ticket to the Shrewsbury away game.

I am looking for 1 or 2 and will pay full price plus a couple of pints plus a donation to The Upbeats.

Please pm me.

Resurrecting on the basis there is bob all chance of me getting a ticket on Friday which is my first opportunity to purchase... if anyone comes across a spare or two then let me know please per above....
  • Assuming all you need is a season ticket to purchase, I'm happy to meet anyone before kickoff tomorrow and use mine to get them tickets, I'm not going Sunday so won't be needing any.
  • Assuming all you need is a season ticket to purchase, I'm happy to meet anyone before kickoff tomorrow and use mine to get them tickets, I'm not going Sunday so won't be needing any.

Will you pay for it as well?!
  • Over from Australia for the play offs, Im looking for two please if anyone can oblige.
  • Sponsored links:

• It does make me laugh. All these protesters who ditched their season tickets (and the perks that go with it, such as priority bookings) now want a "remainer" who they have sniped at all season to get them a ticket.

As in the advert......................Priceless.

Not all.
    If I want to chance it in person on Friday morning like the rest of the non Valley Gold/non season ticket holders, or protestors, then I will.
    So your post might be: 'all minus one at least'.
  • It does make me laugh. All these protesters who ditched their season tickets (and the perks that go with it, such as priority bookings) now want a "remainer" who they have sniped at all season to get them a ticket.

Tbf, there's hardly any sniping. Pretty much everyone decided each to their own, a long time ago.

F@ck me golfie about half a dozen people have asked for spares your making sound like theres a civl war among the fans
  • There won't be any left on Friday.
  • This will be a bit like the Portsmouth match at The Valley where there were empty seats in the home stands, and away fans desperate for seats buying in home areas...

I assume Shrewsbury will try and stop this, and also assume that they won't give us any extra space

• edited May 2018

It does make me laugh. All these protesters who ditched their season tickets (and the perks that go with it, such as priority bookings) now want a "remainer" who they have sniped at all season to get them a ticket.

Shouldn’t bite but I knew someone would put this argument up so:

A) You can look through every post of mine, I have never moaned at anyone for their decision to renew or not, up to the individual if they wanted to renew or not. I chose not to, it was right for me.

B ) only asked for a spare should someone have one, peoples plans change and they might be keen to get their money back. It’s a big game, I would like to be there not sure there is much wrong in that.

C) @golfaddick , I am pretty sure you said on another thread you ditched yours but have a ticket for the away game because you have used your ‘remainer’ son to buy you one, so maybe you are laughing at yourself too?