Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guess the Shrewsbury gate

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    18, 404
  • Options
    edited May 2018
  • Options

By way of a benchmark, in 2010 the crowd against Swindon in the play-offs was 21,521 - however that was the second leg and before the current regime destroyed fan morale.

And Nicky Weaver's skied penalty is still bouncing down Floyd Road.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited May 2018

hawksmoor said:

By way of a benchmark, in 2010 the crowd against Swindon in the play-offs was 21,521 - however that was the second leg and before the current regime destroyed fan morale.

And Nicky Weaver's skied penalty is still bouncing down Floyd Road.
    might have scored if he had taken one (was he playing?), think you mean Nicky Bailey !!

Damn! Of course I meant Nicky Bailey. My rubbish joke ruined.
  • Options
    I reckon around the 18000 mark
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    i have put an extra three on the gate 22000
  • Options
    16,879 announced as 18,879 but around 2k no shows.
  • Options
    Thursday not being a traditional football day, not selling tickets over the counter, fan base divided with the club, 1st leg of a third tier playoff, live on Sky, last live on Sky a bore fest, playing a team 17 points ahead of us... tough one to call. I doubt it will be a sell out. 27,000
  • Options
    edited May 2018
  • Options
    The game's on a satellite broadcaster.
    Many attendees will have to contend with s0"th€@st€rn's rush hour shitstorm.
    Both will dissuade thousands from going.
    Tickets are sold through the nation's leading touting parasite.
    Any ticket sales, serve to mitigate roly's losses.
    2 more sound reasons to stay away.

Despite all the above the depth of feeling for the club itself will see 15 to 17 thousand souls wanting to be present at what could be a landmark occasion in Charlton's story. Add a coupla thousand Salopians, the rancorous old liar is looking forward to at least a third of a mill liquid funds to siphon off. Nauseating isn't it?
  • Options
    Me and my lad coming only our 5th game this season. Not sure that makes me a boycotter any more. But largely when I have been the shit I have watched, made coming anymore unlikely. Saw Plymouth, but not Blackburn.

Thursday night, kids got school, I reckon 17,203.
  • Options
    16k on the gate
  • Options
  • Options
    18k home
    812 away,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Despite all the above the depth of feeling for the club itself will see 15 to 17 thousand souls wanting to be present at what could be a landmark occasion in Charlton's story. Add a coupla thousand Salopians, the rancorous old liar is looking forward to at least a third of a mill liquid funds to siphon off. Nauseating isn't it?

The play off monies are split 5 ways I believe Airman said.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

The play off monies are split 5 ways I believe Airman said.
    The net revenue after VAT from an 18,000 crowd might be about £250k-£300k but costs come off the top first. Let’s say £30k, for agument’s sake.

Charlton get about 12 per cent of what’s left, which is roughly £25k-£30k, although they also benefit from the away game, the other semi-final matches and the pool. It’s very complicated!

However the upshot is that if Roland thinks he will make a killing from the crowd on Thursday, he is going to be very disappointed. And of the four semi-final matches Charlton’s home game will have far and away the largest receipts, so we are subsidising the other clubs to a large extent.

5.4 A levy amounting to 3% of the Semi Final Net Gate Receipts Before Levy shall be payable in accordance with Article 67. The balance of the net proceeds after deduction of the levy represents the ‘Net Gate Receipts’ and such Net Gate Receipts shall be divided as follows:-

5.4.1 50% of the Net Gate Receipts shall be paid into the Pool Account referred to in Article 65; and

5.4.2 the remaining 50% of the Net Gate Receipts shall be aggregated, Division by Division, and each Division’s aggregated monies shall be shared equally amongst the four Clubs taking part in that Division’s Play-Off matches.

5.5 Each Home Club shall send the 3% levy and the shares of the Net Gate Receipts to be paid into the Pool Account to The League together with a statement of the calculations thereof within ten days of the match to be aggregated by Division.
  • Options
    4k Luddites turn up Thursday in person at cafc to push up the gate to 18,476
  • Options
    Upper and lower North are looking pretty busy but plenty of room in the other stands
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    GCSE's have started and studies must come first.

• Options
    19034 will watch us win 2-1
  • Options