Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

POTY

1 Da Silva
2 Fosu
3 JFC

YPOTY

Aribo.

Comments

• Very surprised Amos hasn't made top 3. Still, well done JDS. Really hope we manage to get him back next season
  • Well done Jay, I didn’t vote for him myself but I thought he had a brilliant start to the season.Can’t believe Amos didn’t even make the top 3. Too many players have been missing with injuries throughout the season for a real standout candidate to win it this year.

• was the takeover announced as was rumoured?
  • Sponsored links:

• According to LL's stats, of all the players who have played a significant number of games, Bauer actually has the highest average. with 6.84, with JDS second with 6.79
  • Ricky Holmes was robbed
  • Kick in the teeth for Amos.
  • Can’t believe Amos not in there, but well done little Jay DaSilva. It would be great if Chelski let us have him for another season, although I’m not sure they will.
  • I voted for Da Silva about a month ago.
    Whilst he fully deserves the title, since then Amos has made some wonderful saves that got us into the play offs, whilst JDS has missed games injured.
    If I was voting today I would have gone for Amos.

(Amos didn't "score" highly earlier in the season, because he spent many games as a spectator).
  • Hope the dinner went well.

Would personally not vote for a loan if I had an alternate choice, I did. Maybe this dented Amos’ vote too.

Maybe we can have another bite after the season actually ends?
  • Seeing lots of comments regarding Amos not being in the top three. The voting started around a month ago i believe, which coincided with his best form of the season. If the voting started after the final game he would definitely be in the top three, so not sure why so many fans are surprised. The more valid question, does the voting process start too early? Wow what a boring question...
  • When they announced Fosu in 2nd Place I was just waiting for Amos's name to be called, was amazed he wasn't in the top 3 but as has been said, probably timing as much as anything. But JDS was a worthy winner.

Great evening, managed to come home with another couple of shirts :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• JDS not even the best left back at the club.

Paul then ???
  • Rob7Lee said:

When they announced Fosu in 2nd Place I was just waiting for Amos's name to be called, was amazed he wasn't in the top 3 but as has been said, probably timing as much as anything. But JDS was a worthy winner.

I hope the people who were wearing them previously that night got home ok.
  • Rob7Lee said:

When they announced Fosu in 2nd Place I was just waiting for Amos's name to be called, was amazed he wasn't in the top 3 but as has been said, probably timing as much as anything. But JDS was a worthy winner.

I hope the people who were wearing them previously that night got home ok.
    It's a warm night they should be alright.
  • I voted for JDS. At the time of voting, he was probably the only player to be a 7/10 in the majority of our games. Even when we were appallingly bad under Robinson, JDS left everything on the pitch. As people have said, had the vote been this week, I probably would’ve had to flip a coin between JDS and Amos.

Would love to see both back next season, hopefully playing Champioanhip footyball.
  • JDS not even the best left back at the club.

Who is them?

And, more importantly, why are people referring to him as "JDS"?
  • Yes, a good night. It is a lot of work for Fanny, so thanks for all your efforts. Disappointed Amos did not make top three though.
  • Hope the dinner went well.

Would personally not vote for a loan if I had an alternate choice, I did. Maybe this dented Amos’ vote too.

Maybe we can have another bite after the season actually ends?

I didn't want to vote for a loanee either so I went with JFC. If Fosu had played more games I would've voted for him.