Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Supporter Liaison Officer

To quote the late Hughie Green, "I mean this most sincerely folks".

Once the new ownership take over I think they would do well to create this position. The supporter base has been crucified by Duchatelet and we need to start again.

Covered End, in my opinion, is the best poster on here. Throughout our volatile period under Duchatelet he has always held a well balanced view on things and would see the opinion of both the fans AND the board.

Over the past two days he has gone into overdrive with helping the fans with tickets AND trying to explain the system for people who have criticised the club, like me.

Aside from the above, he is capable of talking shit. Around September he was telling me I was missing out on the best football we have been playing since the Premiership days.

I'll put your name forward Mr Covered End when we get taken over.

Comments

• Seconded.
  • To quote the late Hughie Green, "I mean this most sincerely folks".

Once the new ownership take over I think they would do well to create this position. The supporter base has been crucified by Duchatelet and we need to start again.

Covered End, in my opinion, is the best poster on here
    . Throughout our volatile period under Duchatelet he has always held a well balanced view on things and would see the opinion of both the fans AND the board.

Over the past two days he has gone into overdrive with helping the fans with tickets AND trying to explain the system for people who have criticised the club, like me.

Aside from the above, he is capable of talking shit. Around September he was telling me I was missing out on the best football we have been playing since the Premiership days.

Are you havin a fuckin laugh?

. Throughout our volatile period under Duchatelet he has always held a well balanced view on things and would see the opinion of both the fans AND the board.

No.

Covered End, in my opinion, is the best poster on here. Throughout our volatile period under Duchatelet he has always held a well balanced view on things and would see the opinion of both the fans AND the board.

You need to lay off the crack little man

No.
    You sure there's no one else you can think of who is better?

No.
    You sure there's no one else you can think of who is better?
    Is that a hint ibborg
  • Turded

Thorthed
  • I nominate bexleyboy.
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought Mieres goons were already doing this?
  • edited May 2018
    What's the sp for Sue P?
  • @Valley27000 would be my shout. Guarenteed to ask nothing but questions.
  • It’s usually palmed off given to a member of staff isn’t it?

Err thanks I think.

I was more expecting a load of abuse tbh.

Err thanks I think.

Alright then, you're a f****** idiot!

Is that better?

Was Hughie Green Pamela Anderson’s mum?

Err thanks I think.

Look, if you don't fancy it Covo, stand aside and we'll need to think of someone else.

; )

Err thanks I think.

Look, if you don't fancy it Covo, stand aside and we'll need to think of someone else.

; )
    I'd upset too many people. You'd better apply.

Err thanks I think.

; )
    I'd upset too many people. You'd better apply.
    I couldn't possible, got too much shit going down steering this ship
  • Sponsored links:

• What a nightmare of a job. Is there anything that would be worse? Perhaps being the SLO at Millwall and having to deal with Stuwall's ticketing issues. Maybe customer services at ASDA.
  • Just read the small print in the job description.
    It involves sorting out Brexit and Southern Rail.
    Good luck Covered End
  • Got to be Acworth.
  • buckshee said:

Got to be Acworth.

He is royalty after all.