Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

USA Based Addicks - Play Off First Leg Live on ESPN+

Hi Guys

Just to let you know that ESPN+ (the new subscription service) is showing Thursdays game live. I watched the Rochdale game and the feed is superb in HD.

Subscription is $4.99 a month (no long term contract) but they offer a 7 day free trial.

Expect the 2nd leg to be shown also on Sunday.

Comments

• Options
    Amazing that Enlgand seem to charge by far the most to watch our own teams play. I played £8 to watch just 24hrs of sky sports, thus £8 for the Rochdale game + £16 for the two semi-final legs

I pay £24 for 3 matches yet the yanks pay just $5?!
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Amazing that Enlgand seem to charge by far the most to watch our own teams play. I played £8 to watch just 24hrs of sky sports, thus £8 for the Rochdale game + £16 for the two semi-final legs

It's all about the demand I suppose. It costs $70 a month to watch NFL in the States through Sunday Ticket streaming. Baseball channel costs $25 a month etc.
  • Options
    If you sign up Thursday you can Get both games for 12 quid I believe.
  • Options
    That’s because nobody here knows there is anything other than the Prem.

Thanks for the heads up @DanDavis. No money for Roly. I like it.
  • Options

It's all about the demand I suppose. It costs $70 a month to watch NFL in the States through Sunday Ticket streaming. Baseball channel costs $25 a month.
    Except the difference is that 3 NFL games are shown every Sunday on free to air TV