Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season ticket deadline day today

According to a club tweet, Phase 1 ends at 5pm today

Comments

• edited May 2018
  • Cannot buy online if you have already bought play-off tickets?

No one answering the phone?
  • Pathetic. I don't have any information on renewing.

Logged into my account but won't let me purchase my seat or simply renew. Called the club no answer.

Thanks a bunch
  • shirty5 said:

robroy said:

Pathetic. I don't have any information on renewing.

Logged into my account but won't let me purchase my seat or simply renew. Called the club no answer.

Thanks a bunch

Don't panic. It won't sell out
    Oh yes it will...
  • Not a chance of me buying one by 5pm. But if Roland sells tomorrow I’ll have one by the end of the week regardless of Thursdays result.
  • Gonna leave it till the last possible moment and hope Roland has gone.

Got mine Saturday miss you already
  • On a serious note, anyone know how to renew online if you're logged in? No option to simply renew
  • Sponsored links:

• Step by step guide to renew on the club Twitter page.
  • robroy said:

On a serious note, anyone know how to renew online if you're logged in? No option to simply renew

I too would like to know how, before I try to phone the ticket office.
  • Dansk_Red said:

robroy said:

On a serious note, anyone know how to renew online if you're logged in? No option to simply renew

Should be under the "Reservations" tab
  • When I click reservations nothing comes up
  • GNelson said:

Dansk_Red said:

robroy said:

I clicked Reservations, logged in, it states "I have no reservations".

I manged to order Play-Off tickets yesterday without any problems.
  • I filled in paperwork at the last Blackburn game. My mate who renewed the week before got an email confirmation a few days later. Yet, I have received nothing/zilch. On the form it has for a CRN so put not available (I had boycotted for 2yrs). Have the club chucked my application in the bin without a CR number (or whatever it was?) Have they got an incompetent ticket office or can they not read yet?
  • Dansk_Red said:

GNelson said:

Dansk_Red said:

robroy said:

You definitely logged into the Charlton ticket system (https://booking.cafc.co.uk)? And logged in with the same username that you bought this year's season ticket?

The play-off tickets were on a separate Ticketmaster website that was used just to sell the tickets for the play-off game, so you won't be able to buy season tickets using that website.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not a chance of me buying one by 5pm. But if Roland sells tomorrow I’ll have one by the end of the week regardless of Thursdays result.

100% this.
  • Do we have to print the tickets or can they scan our phones like you can at airports and everywhere else these days?
  • cabbie8 said:

Do we have to print the tickets or can they scan our phones like you can at airports and everywhere else these days?

You scan them on a smart phone.
  • edited May 2018
    GNelson said:

Dansk_Red said:

GNelson said:

Dansk_Red said:

robroy said:

You definitely logged into the Charlton ticket system (https://booking.cafc.co.uk)? And logged in with the same username that you bought this year's season ticket?

The play-off tickets were on a separate Ticketmaster website that was used just to sell the tickets for the play-off game, so you won't be able to buy season tickets using that website.
    I am logged on at the booking site, been using the same log in details for years. Give me a bit of credit, why would I try to buy season tickets from the Tickmaster site, but I am over 70 and do not understand why everything is so complicated, I had no problems last year.
  • Hmmm... just checking the FL info site. Charlton Athletic. Owner Roland Dutchelet.

That's a no from me.
  • Resorted to phoning the ticket office, waited for 30mins in queue, once i got to talk to the very pleasant lady, tickets sorted in less than 3minutes. By the way according to the message on the loop whilst waiting. CAFC are selling last seasons tickets at the bargain price of £175 :-).
  • Sorted. I had two accounts