Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jacko dreams of reaching 500 apps at Wembley

Comments

• While it would be lovely to see Jacko get his 500th appearance at Wembley, I'm not even sure if everyone is fit whether he's actually make the 18!
  • If we are 1-0 up at Wembley with 5 minutes to go, I can’t think of any better tactic than subbing a striker and bringing on Jacko.

Should have done that against Oxford at home (and others this season).
  • If we are 1-0 up at Wembley with 5 minutes to go, I can’t think of any better tactic than subbing a striker and bringing on Jacko.

Should have done that against Oxford at home (and others this season).

I always worry about that tactic, as if you then concede you then have to play 30 minutes of extra time with limited attacking options
  • Sponsored links:

• I noticed that for the first time he didn't take the armband of Pearce when he came on Saturday.

Was this a conscious decision or an oversight?

Perhaps he sees himself as assistant manager now and the captains role belongs to someone else.
  • edited May 2018
    Having Jackson on the bench and as an option to bring on makes a lot of sense, whether it’s wembley or either of the two games we have to get past before we can even start thinking about Wembley. Him coming on gives a shot of adrenaline to the atmosphere and, if used wisely, can turn or secure a match.
  • I noticed that for the first time he didn't take the armband of Pearce when he came on Saturday.

Was this a conscious decision or an oversight?

Perhaps he sees himself as assistant manager now and the captains role belongs to someone else.

Pearcey said last night it was an oversight... And he was hammered for it!
  • and finally, the award for an outstanding contribution to Charlton Athletic since 2010... it's the skipper!

A real Charlton legend, @johnnie_jackson! #cafc

• Solidgone said:

Although 500 apps is pretty decent number his phone must be mega giga bytes to hold that number of apps. Now I don’t want to enter a sizest debate, oh no, but my piddling 43 apps is kind of on a small scale in comparison. How many apps do you hold...?

Whats an app ?
  • Solidgone said:

Although 500 apps is pretty decent number his phone must be mega giga bytes to hold that number of apps. Now I don’t want to enter a sizest debate, oh no, but my piddling 43 apps is kind of on a small scale in comparison. How many apps do you hold...?

Whats an app ?
    Something you wear on your head ;o)
  • Solidgone said:

Solidgone said:

Whats an app ?
    Something you wear on your head ;o)
    I think you'll find thats an 'att' ;)