Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

URGENT *****Who wants 2 POTY tickets for tomorrow ? ******URGENT

Dear Lifers.

Here is an opportunity of a lifetime ...OK, well, season !

Sadly, one of our gang, a dear friend who has Charlton engraved on his heart is very unwell and will not be able to take up his place at the table tomorrow.

His presence will be sorely missed as will that of his companion.

This leaves us with 2 tickets for what we expect to be a really special dinner with the players girding their loins for the Play Offs ....yes, we can say those words now !!!

And of course we have the unmissable Adger Brown as MC this time - please google him to read all about him.

Plus as well as the usual business and unveiling of the 2017-18 Player of the Year, there will be an emotional farewell to captain Fantastic's playing career ....How can you NOT be there ?

So, a pair of tickets, priced at £40 pp for a 2 course meal , great company and Fanny !

PLEASE message me if you are interested and I'll get back to you ASAP although I may be out of mobile signal range for some while today.

COYL !!!!!

Comments

• Bumping this to get it back to the top of the first page.
  • Bumping this to get it back to the top of the first page.

Many thanks, AA.

If you/anyone else could keep an eye on this for me please it would me much appreciated.

Thanks, guys.

• Does no lifer want to go? If it's half as good as the Kit sponsor's evening, it will be great. Run by fans for fans, with auctions and raffle as well as the presentations. Is everyone saving their money for play offs?
  • I went once and it was very good although I only had a fleeting glimpse of fanny.
    I even gave that @AFKABartram a lift home before he got all miserable...
  • Fumbluff said:

I went once and it was very good although I only had a fleeting glimpse of fanny.
    I even gave that @AFKABartram a lift home before he got all miserable...

Must have been a long, long time ago.
  • Ten of us going tomorrow.
    If any lifers are attending that I do not know Fanny knows who I am and can point me out to you.

But you are not allowed to punch me.
    If any lifers are attending that I do not know Fanny knows who I am and can point me out to you.

I'll be there and look forward to meeting you. Don't think we've met anywhere?
  • Sponsored links:

I'll be there and look forward to meeting you. Don't think we've met anywhere?
    Look forward to seeing you as well.
    Should be a good evening.
  • Can Fanny confirm CLB74 is on my table.
  • Has anyone taken these yet?
  • Has anyone taken these yet?

No, no response so far. They are still available.
  • Can Fanny confirm CLB74 is on my table.

Are you coming then ?
  • Bumpety bump....
  • Bump & grind ?

:smiley:
  • No takers? I'll be there! Surely that has to be a good enough reason to snap up the two tickets ;)
  • Was hoping to be able to take these but haven't managed to rearrange stuff for tomorrow night so can't make it. Be good if someone did take them.
  • Was hoping to be able to take these but haven't managed to rearrange stuff for tomorrow night so can't make it. Be good if someone did take them.

Thanks for trying, canters.
  • Sponsored links:

• Would have loved to be there, but away on holiday in north Norfolk. Hope these get picked up and that it’s a great evening for everyone.
  • Davo55 said:

Would have loved to be there, but away on holiday in north Norfolk. Hope these get picked up and that it’s a great evening for everyone.

Thanks, @davo55.