Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What does one do to get a ticket if one is not a season ticket holder? and.....

Has gone to one home game this season, isn't on VG, lost his CON Number, asked to be removed form the database, calls people Tossa's, has't got any friends and is generally hated by everyone?

just wondering.
(asking on behalf of a friend).

Comments

• Sorry, my friend has asked me to amend it to hated by ALMOST everyone.
  • One reads the OS as all the required information is there.
  • edited May 2018
    My friend was just looking for a simple answer so that he didn't have to wade through 200 messages of other non-relevant stuff.
    And also be a point of reference for other non S/T holders.
  • My friend was just looking for a simple answer so that he didn't have to wade through 200 messages of other non-relevant stuff.
    And also be a point of reference for other non S/T holders.

OS = Official site, it's all on the front news page.
  • Rock up Thursday when any remaining tickets are on general sale @ The Valley.
  • Has gone to one home game this season, isn't on VG, lost his CON Number, asked to be removed form the database, calls people Tossa's, has't got any friends and is generally hated by everyone?

just wondering.

Thought elfs was going in the pub with you
  • Was going to ask if your friend was Roland but then noticed you said he’d been to 1 game.
  • If "your friend" has only been to ONE game this season then he/she is either;

Not really a supporter so doesn't need a ticket.

or

A boycotter so wont be going anyway.

Unless they now want to go as we are in the play-offs which makes them a glory boy & imo the worst type of "fan"..

Golfie, dont go there mate, dont go there :)
  • I would have thought the Queen would be able to get complimentary tickets anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Has gone to one home game this season, isn't on VG, lost his CON Number, asked to be removed form the database, calls people Tossa's, has't got any friends and is generally hated by everyone?

just wondering.

Transfer £300 into my bank account and hope!

or

Unless they now want to go as we are in the play-offs which makes them a glory boy & imo the worst type of "fan"..

That makes me the "worst type of fan" then.

I'll be at Wembley when we do the business.

or

I'll be at Wembley when we Havant / Thamesmead town do the business.
    Altered for you :smile:
  • I knew i shouldnt have started this thread .
  • My son won't be going (he has exams next day).

or

Don't f****** question me as a fan.

7 different countries and around 140 different grounds supporting Charlton since 1976.
    Get in!

or

7 different countries and around 140 different grounds supporting Charlton since 1976.
    Someone give the little man a blue peter badge ffs

or

or

But not this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rock up Thursday when any remaining tickets are on general sale @ The Valley.

Is this the case? If you're not an S/T holder or VG, the earliest you can buy tickets from the ticket office is Thursday?
  • You can buy on Tuesday from 9am
  • E-cafc said:

You can buy on Tuesday from 9am

Thank-you, dear man.
  • E-cafc said:

Believe it's from 8.00am on Tuesday.
  • edited May 2018

If "your friend" has only been to ONE game this season then he/she is either;

or

Fuck me, must be the first time ever a Charlton fan has been called a glory boy lol.
    I do get your point though, but itl be even more disappointing when fans potentially miss out on Wembley because 3/4 of those attending are fans of other teams that just fancied a day out.
  • people with season tickets can buy for others, how I just got mine..
  • Redskin said:

E-cafc said:

Thank-you, dear man.
    9am Thursday and not before.
  • E-cafc said:

NOT SO!!!!
  • I thought the ticket office was closed on Thursdays.