Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Enjoy it.

Soppy post I know. But what a few months it's been. Absolutely loved it. Full credit to the players staff and most of all fans. Today listening to us at Rochdale made me so proud, we have been dealt with some proper shite hands these last four years, we deserve this at minimum.

Enjoy it.. ( if you can )
And thank you Bowyer and JJ for making this possible.

Come on you reds!!!

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2018
    I've already got a squeaky bum. I'm gonna be going over scenarios in my head every waking (and probably sleeping) hour up until Thursday night.
  • Options
    Know exactly what you mean but I'll really enjoy it come the end of our Play-Off campaign
  • Options

I've already got a squeaky bum. I'm gonna be going over scenarios in my head every waking (and probably sleeping) hour up until Thursday night.

Same already conceded we won't be going wembley. Remember Swindon last time. I cried myself to sleep. Although did want to kill Nicky Bailey
  • Options
    Celebrating the beginning of the scary bit here in Plymouth
  • Options
    Thank you Julie too, bladdy good tea lady
  • Options
    The season starts now. Three cup finals. Win them all and it’s guaranteed Championship football next season. In Bowyer & JJ we trust.

COYR
  • Options

Soppy post I know. But what a few months it's been. Absolutely loved it. Full credit to the players staff and most of all fans. Today listening to us at Rochdale made me so proud, we have been dealt with some proper shite hands these last four years, we deserve this at minimum.

Enjoy it.. ( if you can )
    And thank you Bowyer and JJ for making this possible.

Come on you reds!!!

Well said.
  • Options

If Robinson was in charge we would have finished 14th. Anything we achieve is a bonus.

Exactly. I think many of us thought it was season over just before Robinson left. The fact we are in with a shout of promotion now is amazing.

Bowyer has shown us the quality of the squad we have and what can be achieved when the players are prepared to put in maximum effort for 90 minutes.

There's no reason we can't win the play offs but we will need the form that has carried us here to continue plus we are going to need a little bit of luck.
  • Options
    Feeling soooo good at the moment. After letting in a last minute goal at Blackpool & then a dull & tedius draw against Fleetwood I thought the season was over. But then numpty left & we brought in a bloke who talks sense & has been & done it before (I believe Bow played in a Champions League qtr final (?) ) Just love Bows positivity. He said from the outset we would get into the play-offs. He believed it & then so did the players. KR talked alot but said very little.

So good to have something to look forward to at the start of May.