Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

League One Play Offs 2017/18 (dates and fixtures)

CHARLTON VS SHREWSBURY
Thursday 10th May, 7:45pm

SCUNTHORPE VS ROTHERHAM
Saturday 12th May, 12:30pm

SHREWSBURY VS CHARLTON
Sunday 13th May, 5:15pm

ROTHERHAM VS SCUNTHORPE
Wednesday 16th May, 7:45pm

Sky Bet League One Play-Off Final: Sunday 27th May 2018

Comments

• Thank f@ck im getting to Shrewsbury
  • Fancy us against Shrewsbury for some reason

Weirdly could see Rotherham potentially doing us at Wembley, but think we’ve got a great chance
  • We need to try and fill the ground for Thursday night now and try and get as much advantage from that game as we can.
  • We need to try and fill the ground for Thursday night now and try and get as much advantage from that game as we can.

That wont happen at the usual cost of the tickets

Should have been £10 in all areas to fill the Ground and get an atmosphere like Blackburn
  • clb74 said:

We need to try and fill the ground for Thursday night now and try and get as much advantage from that game as we can.

Should have been £10 in all areas to fill the Ground and get an atmosphere like Blackburn
    Why is it we always want a deal.
    Waiting for should do free coach travel for Shrewsbury next.
    (1) Because we want promotion
    (2) Because we want as many Charlton fans possible at the games to get behind the club

Dont forget the words mentioned Bayern: "We could charge a bit extra for tickets yet whats an extra £2m to us"

We might not be the same size as Bayern yet £10 with a full ground will no doubt go just as far as a ticket for £26 and a half empty ground
  • Tickets are more expensive than I Thought they'd be
  • I've just got two singles from Wolves to London for 8 quid each next Sunday, leaving at 22:37. Searching from Shrews to London was adding another £100!
  • RedPanda said:

I've just got two singles from Wolves to London for 8 quid each next Sunday, leaving at 22:37. Searching from Shrews to London was adding another £100!

Im emailing the club asking if theyd lay on a free train
  • Sponsored links:

• Missing both as I'll be in Abu Dhabi, hopefully I'll find a stream for them.
  • clb74 said:

We need to try and fill the ground for Thursday night now and try and get as much advantage from that game as we can.

Seriously shouldnt we do free coach travel to Shrewsbury? Would boost numbers greatly.
  • On the basis that we have a tight defence and don't concede too many, if I were Bowyer I'd really go for it in the first leg. Try and win 3-0 and know that would be enough to get us over the line and to the final.
  • clb74 said:

Seriously shouldnt we do free coach travel to Shrewsbury? Would boost numbers greatly.
    What and have another of these Operation Xxxxxx that always goes so spectacularly wrong? No thanks.

BOYCOTT!!!!