Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Your Client Reference Number Is

Anyone else think this is going to go horribly wrong.

Comments

• Have you doctored that?
  • Carter said:

Sorry mate, I remember you mentioning you were an oncologist and I've been waiting at least 4 years for an opportunity
    to get that in

Ba da bing

• I opted out of emails from the club so I suppose I won’t get this reference number....
  • WSS said:

I opted out of emails from the club so I suppose I won’t get this reference number....

I’ve mentioned on another thread that I opted in to emails from the club but not from anybody else. Ticketmaster probably won’t be given my details so they won’t be able to sell me a ticket
  • WSS said:

I opted out of emails from the club so I suppose I won’t get this reference number....

I thought I had as well

Make one up mate, I bet you can think of something
  • This whole Ticketmaster thing has 'F*** up' written all over it.
  • May have been asked elsewhere as well, but does anyone know if ticketmaster will be charging fees etc?
  • I asked to be removed from the data base a couple of years ago but I get Valley Pass updates and obviously got the e mail shown above in the OP.
  • email received and Ticketmaster account activated. Follow the instructions carefully. Print at home for all tickets. There is an admin fee of £2.50. No prices yet.
  • Sponsored links:

• DA9 said:

May have been asked elsewhere as well, but does anyone know if ticketmaster will be charging fees etc?

Yes they will charge £2.50 per transaction Delivery fees but under that it says Home Leg - Play off Semi-final - All Tickets will be delivered as' TicketFast ' Print at home' tickets.
  • WSS said:

I’ve mentioned on another thread that I opted in to emails from the club but not from anybody else. Ticketmaster probably won’t be given my details so they won’t be able to sell me a ticket
    It's on your S/T.
  • DA9DA9
    edited May 2018

DA9 said:

May have been asked elsewhere as well, but does anyone know if ticketmaster will be charging fees etc?

Yes they will charge £2.50 per transaction Delivery fees but under that it says Home Leg - Play off Semi-final - All Tickets will be delivered as' TicketFast ' Print at home' tickets.
    Not that we will sell out, any idea how many tickets per season ticket you can buy? @Ollywozere
  • edited May 2018
    Not good when you get two emails, with two different numbers is it?

Clusterfuck incoming
  • Naturally, the update details page doesn't work if you click save. That's after many attempts at logging in/activating the account.

Is this a prerequisite to the new system for next season? Run through Ticketmaster or just for the Play-Offs? A lot of work if just Play-Offs.
  • DA9 said:

DA9 said:

Not that we will sell out, any idea how many tickets per season ticket you can buy? @Ollywozere
    And whilst we’re at it, if we got to the final is this portal, and the number of tickets brought related to how many final tickets you may be able to purchase
  • Jon_CAFC_ said:

DA9 said:

DA9 said:

And whilst we’re at it, if we got to the final is this portal, and the number of tickets brought related to how many final tickets you may be able to purchase
    Is this new system anyway linked to the old? And what if you can't get to the Semi's but can the Final due to work?

Whilst don't think we'd sell-out either, just querying.
  • Can't log in , can't activate my account , have no client reference number on my email. Help
  • I haven't received an e mail, but just tried to log as per SHG's instruction.
    It wouldn't accept my Client Reference number, so I tried the usual p/w I use for buying Charlton tickets and it wouldn't accept that either.

There could be big problems here. Not due to Ticketmaster, but due to CAFC not having supplied the correct data base information.

I'll phone the club.
  • I registered using SHG link, didn’t ask for a client reference
  • Sponsored links:

• Just activated my account, very easy to do.
  • DA9 said:

DA9 said:

And what if there are two or more of you in your family, father/son/daughter, or husband and wife etc etc that go...does that mean each individual has to log in and buy their own ticket instead of just one of you buying the tickets for the family ?
  • Is the CRN number the same as the CON number on the red card?
  • Don’t think I’ll bother now to be honest.

This club we support is a rudderless turd swirling down the pan of incompetence. It’s totally made my mind up. Until Dushitalet is history the club can do without me. Would have gone to the playoff games but I’m not spending hours making the effort.

What a wank fest Charlton are.
  • I've received the client reference email and activated the account with no issues. Client ref is the same as on your s/t.

Find out tomorrow if I can actually buy tickets!
  • No email for me yet, this could be interesting as I have two daughters on my account with season tickets, not sure if they have their own number - can under 18’s buy online...... we’ll see.
  • No email form me yet
  • F@ck knows whats going on.
    My ticket for tge shrewsbury home game has just been delivered by royal mail
  • edited May 2018
    I was not following the correct procedure. As I have an a/c with Charlton, I should have clicked on activate a/c.
    I did put in a new password as requested and some personal info and it's all done, so I'm ready.
    Hope this helps.
    It took 5 mins, just make sure you click on activate a/c.