Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

I think a lot of people are getting really precious about this boycott lark - just bloody go for christs sake. If you dont, its only your (and the teams) loss.

Disagree entirely.

Dont know about everyone else, but i'm really bored with people coming on here and saying they are still boycotting - come on here and say you are breaking your boycott and supporting the team else dont come on here at all.
    Had enough of all the negative shit.
    I'm bored with people like you digging out the boycotters constantly. And who the hell do you think you are telling people that they can or can't come on this forum?

You do your thing and let others do theirs. If you don't like reading about certain things, then scroll on when you see them, just like many of us do when we see some of the crap you post.
    Wow, I've clearly upset some of the boycotters on here.

@WestCountryAddick, hmmm, there's no need to get lary and personal with something/someone you disagree with - even with your 20 something likes it just shows you (and them) in a poor light - my comments on here have never been directed at a personal level and i would have expected a little bit more 'class' from yourself tbh.

However, my original point still stands, i have always been of the belief that everyone is obviously free to make their own decision re boycotting - however for one game, and its one game ffs, put your differences aside, get behind the team and cheer them on to victory, surely thats what we all want?

Ii am also of the belief that should we get to the semi-finals that anyone who boycotts the first should be put to the bottom of the queue in terms of applying for tickets for the away- after all, they werent prepared to go to the first, so why should they have equal rights to people who did go? It could be easily done, if you want a ticket for the away leg, then provide proof of a ticket from the home.
    Thats only fair.
    Why would you want to punish boycotters. I just don’t get it.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

I think a lot of people are getting really precious about this boycott lark - just bloody go for christs sake. If you dont, its only your (and the teams) loss.

Disagree entirely.

Dont know about everyone else, but i'm really bored with people coming on here and saying they are still boycotting - come on here and say you are breaking your boycott and supporting the team else dont come on here at all.
    I'm bored with people like you digging out the boycotters constantly. And who the hell do you think you are telling people that they can or can't come on this forum?

You do your thing and let others do theirs. If you don't like reading about certain things, then scroll on when you see them, just like many of us do when we see some of the crap you post.

@WestCountryAddick, hmmm, there's no need to get lary and personal with something/someone you disagree with - even with your 20 something likes it just shows you (and them) in a poor light - my comments on here have never been directed at a personal level and i would have expected a little bit more 'class' from yourself tbh.

However, my original point still stands, i have always been of the belief that everyone is obviously free to make their own decision re boycotting - however for one game, and its one game ffs, put your differences aside, get behind the team and cheer them on to victory, surely thats what we all want?

Ii am also of the belief that should we get to the semi-finals that anyone who boycotts the first should be put to the bottom of the queue in terms of applying for tickets for the away- after all, they werent prepared to go to the first, so why should they have equal rights to people who did go? It could be easily done, if you want a ticket for the away leg, then provide proof of a ticket from the home.
    Thats only fair.
    Its not a case of punishing boycotters - its just about being fair to people who have gone to the home leg. if i had bought a ticket for the home leg but couldnt for the away but find that someone who had boycotted the first game got a ticket then i wouldn't be a happy boy.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Uboat said:

JamesSeed said:

Disagree entirely.

Thats only fair.
    He's Charlton Life's Kanye. Don't try to understand him, just enjoy the lunacy.
    Aw gawd, here we go, who's the lunatic with that comment?.
  • Options
    This thread has reached an all time low.
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

Disagree entirely.

Thats only fair.
    Its not a case of punishing boycotters - its just about being fair to people who have gone to the home leg. if i had bought a ticket for the home leg but couldnt for the away but find that someone who had boycotted the first game got a ticket then i wouldn't be a happy boy.
    How many home games have you attended this season?
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

Disagree entirely.

Thats only fair.
    Those away tickets should go to people that have have gone to a lot of away games this season, not just a home play off game.
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

Disagree entirely.

Thats only fair.
    1 - Walsall at home, Went in the Millennium lounge, lovely it was too, And we won.
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

Disagree entirely.

Thats only fair.
    1 - Walsall at home, Went in the Millennium lounge, lovely it was too, And we won.
    You definitely deserve priority then :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

JamesSeed said:

Disagree entirely.

Thats only fair.
    But i intend to make it 2 on Thursday. !
  • Options
    I just want to say

https://youtu.be/nX7CeTXoxyU
  • Options

I just want to say

https://youtu.be/nX7CeTXoxyU

Are you talking about yourself there Martin?
  • Options
    Anyway, I think you'll get a ticket no probs. I'm not convinced we'll even sell out.
  • Options

Anyway, I think you'll get a ticket no probs. I'm not convinced we'll even sell out.

Maybe, but i would expect/hope us to sell out Shrewsbury on a sunday for a play off game .
  • Options

Maybe, but i would expect/hope us to sell out Shrewsbury on a sunday for a play off game .
    It's live on Sky.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

It's live on Sky.
    Playoffs 98 were live on Sky.
    Shrewsbury holds 1500? - i think a lot less than Ipswich.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

It's live on Sky.
    Swindon is much closer than Shrewsbury.
    If we play Shrewsbury & it goes to ET & pens, we will still be there at 8pm & you can't get home by train, without being back in London at 1am.
    We may sell out, but I wouldn't bank on it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We will sell out no problem
  • Options

It's live on Sky.
    If we play Shrewsbury & it goes to ET & pens, we will still be there at 8pm & you can't get home by train, without being back in London at 1am.
    We didnt play Swindon in 98 - we played Ipswich.
    ET & Pens is a bit clutching at straws when deciding to go or not tbh.
  • Options
    Dont worry. we will sell out.
  • Options

It's live on Sky.
    We didnt play Swindon in 98 - we played Ipswich.
    ET & Pens is a bit clutching at straws when deciding to go or not tbh.
    Ipswich is also much closer & attractive than Shrewsbury. I think Shrewsbury away end holds closer to 2000.
  • Options
    I think it's only fair that, if you don't go to the home leg, you should get priority on the away leg.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!