Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oi admin (NSFW)

What the !!!

Have you been infiltrated by the people that had the great idea of showing two people banging on the valley pitch

Comments

• I'm waiting on my free sample. I'll let you know how it goes though.
  • LoOkOuT said:

Anyone seeing this, or anything similar, please click the little "x" in the right corner and report the ad (Then think long and hard about your browsing habits!). I have tried many times to block it from our side, but it somehow remains elusive.

Have you got their number?
  • Oh dear
  • Some of you really don't take your internet security seriously at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• ...put Dave's name down
  • All I'm getting is blanket and thermos flask sites
  • Thank fuck for ad block. Though it doesn't help when you nutters post dicks everywhere, some of us are trying to discreetly forum at work here!
  • I keep getting Muslim only dating site

MeccaMeHorny.com
    i am getting to like you VG
  • I’m getting ‘study on your commute”.!
  • EastStand said:

Thank fuck for ad block. Though it doesn't help when you nutters post dicks everywhere, some of us are trying to discreetly forum at work here!

Now you don't work for me any more, try a Chrome plug in called decreased productivity - hides all colour and images.
  • EastStand said:

Thank fuck for ad block. Though it doesn't help when you nutters post dicks everywhere, some of us are trying to discreetly forum at work here!

Now you don't work for me any more, try a Chrome plug in called decreased productivity - hides all colour and images.
    Will do :grin:
  • Sponsored links:

• Letterboxladies.com
  • This is why old people shouldn't be let loose on the internet.
  • Wouldn't mind if it was bangingmilfs.com but boners for hire what the fuck is that about
  • Wouldn't mind if it was bangingmilfs.com but boners for hire what the fuck is that about

We believe you, you little minx :wink:

Too late to pretend now. We all know your interests.
  • I hate Charlton Life. Absolute B'stards!!

• Wish I could post a picture properly.
  • this picture has a lot of potential