Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• 32 years?

God, I feel old........
  • Addickted said:

32 years?

God, I feel old........

We drove there in a hire car I recall.
  • remember them both
  • Can still remember it as if it were yesterday
  • Attended the game & stood as a Valley Party candidate.
  • 28 years ago I was born!
  • Can't believe it's 32 years since Carlisle. It will be 32 years ago tomorrow that I woke up on the coach home after a night in Blackpool at around 6 in the morning when we pulled into services with a bucket of sick in between me and my mate.
  • Can't believe it's 32 years since Carlisle. It will be 32 years ago tomorrow that I woke up on the coach home after a night in Blackpool at around 6 in the morning when we pulled into services with a bucket of sick in between me and my mate.

Took a girl to that game whom i met at the Blackpool match about 6 weeks earlier. That girl has been my best friend (apart from the wife) for 32 years. Met up again last week hen i was up that way. Stayed on in Blackpool for the evening, drove home and dropped my mate off and then went to work for a 7AM start. Fantastic day and Jim Tolmies og from the half way line was worth the entrance money alone.

You’ve always had class.

You’ve always had class.
    Exactly, anyone else would have just puked on the floor.

I know the infamous coach trip had been mentioned loads of times on here over the years but that day out is still the best ever.
  • Sponsored links:

• clive said:

Attended the game & stood as a Valley Party candidate.

So did I