Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Statbank; Charlton Athletic 1-0 Blackburn Rovers

Feeling better, should be back to normal next week and thanks for all the good wishes
Now the important stuff, having listened to the match on VP it was obvious that we had more than 1 shot at goal so I have watched the complete recording to end up with the stats that are below, this is real not fake news
Thanks to the 98 Lifers who gave marks, here it is

Comments

• Good to see you back LL, look forward to the next 4 games this season from you :wink:
  • Glad to hear you're getting back on your feet and thanks for all your hard work.
  • I must be the only one who felt that Amos spilled a couple, and looked less impregnable than usual. Pulled off a couple of good saves though. Thought Marshall edged it for overall commitment to the cause.
  • JamesSeed said:

I must be the only one who felt that Amos spilled a couple, and looked less impregnable than usual. Pulled off a couple of good saves though. Thought Marshall edged it for overall commitment to the cause.

There were a couple of minor fumbles, but he quickly reclaimed the ball. If a striker had got to the ball first, then maybe he would have been marked down more!
  • Interesting to see (based on the season's average marks) that Page is in the lead for player of the season, with Bauer second, and Ajose third (if we ignore Rickeee...). Is there a minimum number of games you have to be scored in to win this acclaimed title?
  • So stats showed we bossed possession and had the equal attempts!