Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Saturday vs Rochdale on sky.

Just said we will be on sky Saturday.

Comments

• I'll stay at home then.

Glory hunter

Think I will as well....
  • All round elfs for a tap water
  • clb74 said:

All round elfs for a tap water

You're not invited.
  • Doing all they can to jeapordise us
  • edited May 2018
    It'll be a nothing, no pressure game anyway!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2018
    The last game at The Valley I went to was on telly, at home to Ipswich in December 2014.

12:30 kickoff. Still very drunk from a night out with uni friends from the night before. We were decent and had all of the play. They scored the winner with the last kick of the game.

Few things worse than being drunk and sad at 1415 in the afternoon in a Saturday.
  • SDAddick said:

The last game at The Valley I went to was on telly, at home to Ipswich in December 2014.

12:30 kickoff. Still very drunk from a night out with uni friends from the night before. We were decent and had all of the play. They scored the winner with the last kick of the game.

Are you going on Saturday?
  • edited May 2018
    Harsh that the original thread for this was the one removed!

Anyway, hopefully somewhere in Southampton will show the game, last time we were on TV they didn't. Otherwise I'll have to fork out £8 for a Sky Sports day pass
  • se9addick said:

SDAddick said:

Nope. I know when I'm a bad luck charm.
  • Harsh that the original thread for this was the one removed!

Anyway, hopefully somewhere in Southampton will show the game, last time we were on TV they didn't. Otherwise I'll have to fork out £8 for a Sky Sports day pass

I'll always be an ll thread originalist too.
  • Who closed my thread

Come on own up

With Southampton being away and the 5.30 ko On bt you may struggle, although quite a few pubs don’t have bt

Good luck Southampton are kicking off on tele at same time
  • edited May 2018
    SDAddick said:

se9addick said:

SDAddick said:

We'll see.

Before Pompey I was convinced (even more than the TV thing) that that really was the sort of game "we always lose". I have renewed, possibly misplaced, faith that Bowyer is the sort of manager that will instill the resolve in his team not to be phased by the occasion.
  • se9addick said:

SDAddick said:

se9addick said:

SDAddick said:

We'll see.

Before Pompey I was convinced (even more than the TV thing) that that really was the sort of game "we always lose". I have renewed, possibly misplaced, faith that Bowyer is the sort of manager that will instill the resolve in his team not to be phased by the occasion.
    More power to you for your belief.

By the way if it weren't a 5,000 mile round trip I'd be up there in a heartbeat. I will be watching. The Sky games are, in theory, on ESPN here so hopefully it'll be televised but if not having their app stream it will be good enough for me. A marked improvement on iFollow.
  • Sponsored links:

With Southampton being away and the 5.30 ko On bt you may struggle, although quite a few pubs don’t have bt

Harsh that the original thread for this was the one removed!

Good luck Southampton are kicking off on tele at same time
    £8 it is!
  • SDAddick said:

se9addick said:

SDAddick said:

se9addick said:

SDAddick said:

We'll see.

By the way if it weren't a 5,000 mile round trip I'd be up there in a heartbeat. I will be watching. The Sky games are, in theory, on ESPN here so hopefully it'll be televised but if not having their app stream it will be good enough for me. A marked improvement on iFollow.
    It's a meaningless game for us now! Save the 5,000 mile round trip (much further than that from SD surely?) for Wembley!
  • se9addick said:

SDAddick said:

se9addick said:

SDAddick said:

se9addick said:

SDAddick said:

We'll see.

It's a meaningless game for us now! Save the 5,000 mile round trip (much further than that from SD surely?) for Wembley!
    I actually don't know how far it is I was too lazy to look it up.

There have been some, I won't name them, who have discussed booking flights for Wembley. I refuse to do that as I think it's bad luck (have I looked at flights? Yes, yes I have).
  • sam3110 said:

Doing all they can to jeapordise us

What with tap water
  • Anyone have any shouts for somewhere in borough market area that will 100% show it??
  • Anyone have any shouts for somewhere in borough market area that will 100% show it??

Could try either The Rose & Crown or The Union Jack, both on Union Street.
  • Army and Navy rugger for me at a sold out Twickenham, shite 3/4g signal so will be watching my phone slowly, ever so slowly refresh, surely though even we can't ***k this one up (fingers and toes firmly crossed).