Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn Tickets

Comments

• Options

Redrobo said:

Uboat said:

Redrobo said:

Ordered on line at 6.30am. All went through fine.

Computer he say an email will be sent "soon". Nothing yet.

It's not going to happen is it?

I'm still waiting from yesterday afternoon.
    When I ordered a ticket for a home game a few weeks ago I did not receive a confirmation e.mail. I had to log in and print the ticket from the website.
    Phoned the ticket office and after being passed on was told that if email had not arrived I had to call on Friday and they would copy one for collection. Not really convenient as I will be getting to the ground at about 14:55.

I can see details of my purchase, but despite me ticking print at home, it shows ‘collection’. Is there a way I can print off?
    Not sure on this. I selected the 'print at home' option before confirming the purchase. I think you should phone the ticket office and tell them you now want to print the ticket at home.
    Thanks for your advice and I will give them (another) call.

I definitely ticked the print at home button and can feel my life ebbing away just trying to book a bloody ticket!!
  • Options

I would like to think it will be a poor crowd as Roland is still our owner but sadly it won't be.

Because supporting the team is more important than anything else.Massive game for team and Club -why not come and support the lads
    Because I am a man of my word Ray, no point in boycotting for three seasons and then caving in now is it. Roland still owns the club, nothing has changed.

I just hope all the lemmings throwing themselves over the cliff and forgetting who owns us don't come crying when he is still here next season.

#notapennymore
    Fancy doing Dereham v Hertford with me on Saturday mate?
  • Options

I would like to think it will be a poor crowd as Roland is still our owner but sadly it won't be.

Because supporting the team is more important than anything else.Massive game for team and Club -why not come and support the lads
    Because I am a man of my word Ray, no point in boycotting for three seasons and then caving in now is it. Roland still owns the club, nothing has changed.

I just hope all the lemmings throwing themselves over the cliff and forgetting who owns us don't come crying when he is still here next season.

#notapennymore
    Can't fault you for sticking to your guns but just out of curiosity would you go to Wembley if we get to the final?
    i won't be
    I will.

Although I am with eaststandmike 100%
  • Options
    edited April 2018

#notapennymore
    Can't fault you for sticking to your guns but just out of curiosity would you go to Wembley if we get to the final?
    No, out of respect for all the Blackpool fans who boycotted their play off final I will do the same. Whats the point, yes I would love a day out at Wembley supporting the lads but when August comes round and RD is still here what do I do then.

#notapennymore

#notapennymore
    No, out of respect for all the Blackpool fans who boycotted their play off final I will do the same. Whats the point, yes I would love a day out at Wembley supporting the lads but when August comes round and RD is still here what do I do then.

#notapennymore
    Top man

I'll have to forget the previous 4 1/2 years happened.

I am f***** if Duchatelet is going to deprive me of a day out at Wembley.

The boycott continues the day after.
  • Options
    You have to pick where and when you have your battles if you want to win a war.

Just saying.
  • Options

Uboat said:

Redrobo said:

Ordered on line at 6.30am. All went through fine.

Computer he say an email will be sent "soon". Nothing yet.

It's not going to happen is it?

I'm still waiting from yesterday afternoon.
    When I ordered a ticket for a home game a few weeks ago I did not receive a confirmation e.mail. I had to log in and print the ticket from the website.
    I did this on Saturday night when buying 3 more Blackburn tickets for family.

Always book online for home games & up until now , have always received a confirmation email.

Not this time though.
  • Options
    Sent an email late last night regarding wanting to print out my ticket that said ‘collect’. Having not received a reply to previous emails it was sent with little hope.

Received an early reply this morning from a Paul Jeffery with instructions on how to do this. Great service and I am grateful.

For those who maybe in a similar position you go into

https://booking.cafc.co.uk/print.aspx

Put in your Booking reference and last name and this generates the e-ticket.
  • Options
    Just bought nine online for the Family Stand with no problems
  • Options

Booked on line yesterday. You have to log in to an account with the club - the one we all used to have is the one to use, but you may have to refresh your password since my orgiginl one appears to have been discarded once I gave up my season ticket. If you dont log in you will only see the valley express tickets since they are technically on restricted sale to prevent Blackburn fans trying to get tickets in the home end.

Remember not to use Google chrome since the online ticket office runs a microsoft product which throws you out at payment stage. Microsoft edge worked for me when I switched to it.

Firefox and Safari on Mac and iPhone all work, too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redrobo said:

Just saying.

And remember, no advance battle plan survives the first contact with the enemy.

Just saying as well.
  • Options
    Just bought my 3 online with no problem. Print at home too
  • Options

Redrobo said:

Just saying.

Just saying as well.

Redrobo said:

Just saying.

Just saying as well.
    How true; at the moment reading Antony Beevor's excellent 'D-Day The Battle for Normandy' - so much intricate planning but, as you say, once the first shots we re fired, one almighty clusterf**k as our American cousins would say. Happy ending though!
  • Options
    Technophobes, the lot of ya
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I can't buy my ticket online :cry: . Someone help me!
  • Options
    Got my tickets yesterday, I think. Got a Reference number but no confirmation e-mail. I always pick up my tickets on a match day at the Valley, think they must have problems.?
  • Options
    edited April 2018

I can't buy my ticket online :cry: . Someone help me!

Have to do it over the phone and join the huge queue of people having to collect them on saturday
  • Options
    Just ordered easily online no problems but didn't get a confirmation email which is a bit unusual.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Just ordered easily online no problems but didn't get a confirmation email which is a bit unusual.

I had the same. Printed ticket off at home (which as usual has the booking reference printed on it0 and I can see the order details when I log back in, but didn't receive the usual confirmation email.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Just managed to get through to a patronising woman over the phone, telling me that i wasn't logged in when it had my name at the top of the bloody screen. I can buy and print off my ticket, but am really pissed off. I'm sure I'll forget about it if we get the three points.
  • Options
    I heard a little while ago that online, if you can't do your doings in three clicks, then the system is flawed and badly designed.
  • Options
    I had issues with the confirmation email. Didn’t get one, or a booking confirmation, so I ordered again. Now have two pairs and no confirmation email.

Have to say booking away tickets online is even more rubbish than buying home tickets online.

For the record, you have to a) log in, b ) clock in away matches, c) book tickets and wait interminably for the security to go through before you get your ticket and no email confirmation.

Thanks
  • Options
    27,000 Blackburn, 111 Charlton

Roland finally hits his target 20.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    The official gate may top 17,000. Take off the aways and the season tickets and the club might sell 7,000 home match tickets, which apart from Football for a Fiver is a number very rarely - if ever - reached. It usually sells less than half that, often much less.

For a play-off semi-final the club would be looking at selling twice that number - potentially in three days, with the away leg on sale at the same time, season ticket seats reserved and away tickets restricted.
  • Options
    Pico said:

I've just been down to the club to buy tickets because the option to buy on-line never materialised despite me following all the guidance to the letter. The bloke selling said it seems like it works for some and not for others. Doesn't bode well for a play-off semi-final.

Always thought it was a shame for a couple of reasons why we didn't beat AFC Wimbledon in the cup this year.

1. A trip to see Charlton at the new Wembley.

2. How the ticket office would have coped selling 7 to 8 thousand tickets.

As you say the play offs will be very interesting. The mind boggles if we get to Wembley on the 27th May.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Pico said:

I've just been down to the club to buy tickets because the option to buy on-line never materialised despite me following all the guidance to the letter. The bloke selling said it seems like it works for some and not for others. Doesn't bode well for a play-off semi-final.

Always thought it was a shame for a couple of reasons why we didn't beat AFC Wimbledon in the cup this year.

As you say the play offs will be very interesting. The mind boggles if we get to Wembley on the 27th May.
    Wembley would be outsourced - probably to Ticketmaster.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Pico said:

I remember queuing from all the way up the hill in Charlton Lane for the Man Utd Cup match.
    That was with a fully staffed and motivated ticket office - granted there was no online facility then, but can you imagine if we ever get to a big final (or SF) and have to sell 25000.

It will make Saving Private Ryan look like a beach BBQ.
  • Options
    Just in case this helps anyone else...

The online account has changed some of its fields to mandatory from original account creation.

Date of Birth and Contact number are now mandatory in order to get restricted tickets.

If the Blackburn game isn’t showing: Login, click on your name, select account details and double check you have all madatory fields entered. If you haven’t fill them in and save.

Log out, refresh, log back in and select home tickets and refresh again and they should appear.