Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackburn Tickets

Comments

• Before you spend ages on the phone, just make sure you're properly logged in on the website. I had to trawl my emails to find my password, but then the Blackburn game appeared and I got a ticket without a problem. I'm moving out of the West to stand with the oiks.
  • addick05 said:

So, is it still not possible to buy online?

I went down to the club shop to buy mine. I told the customer services operative that people were having problems buying online and was advised that you need to login first and then look for the Blackburn match

Hope that helps #YoureWelcome
  • edited April 2018
    _MrDick said:

addick05 said:

I went down to the club shop to buy mine. I told the customer services operative that people were having problems buying online and was advised that you need to login first and then look for the Blackburn match

Yeah they keep saying login first, but that doesn't work. They seem to think repeating it will make it work, but sadly it doesn't. The customer service under RD truly has been atrocious

Thanks for asking them for us though!
  • Dansk_Red said:

I wonder how how hey will cope, if we make the play of semi-final. With only a couple of days to sell 10000 + tickets (Bank Holiday Weekend) which also includes the early bird ST deadline. I also unable to purchase online for the Blackburn despite being logged in.

Does look like the perfect storm that.
  • _MrDick said:

addick05 said:

yeah done that, logged in first, refreshed etc etc but still no Blackburn option

• _MrDick said:

addick05 said:

Yeah they keep saying login first, but that doesn't work. They seem to think repeating it will make it work, but sadly it doesn't. The customer service under RD truly has been atrocious

Thanks for asking them for us though!
    It worked for me Josh
  • _MrDick said:

addick05 said:

yeah done that, logged in first, refreshed etc etc but still no Blackburn option

It worked for me Large
  • Just bought the cheapest kids 'print-at-home' ticket online.

First home game ticket I've actually bought in 2 years (other than PC Palmer game and Pompey anniversary)
  • Sponsored links:

• I would like to think it will be a poor crowd as Roland is still our owner but sadly it won't be.

Because supporting the team is more important than anything else.Massive game for team and Club -why not come and support the lads
    Because I am a man of my word Ray, no point in boycotting for three seasons and then caving in now is it. Roland still owns the club, nothing has changed.

I just hope all the lemmings throwing themselves over the cliff and forgetting who owns us don't come crying when he is still here next season.

#notapennymore
    Can't fault you for sticking to your guns but just out of curiosity would you go to Wembley if we get to the final?
    i won't be

First home game ticket I've actually bought in 2 years (other than PC Palmer game and Pompey anniversary)

im grassing

im grassing
    What! even with this bad boy of a disguise?

• just tried online. couldnt find blackburn game. logged in still no difference. contacted the ticket office. After 10 mins wait.

Aparently according to the customer services operative, I have two accounts, one from when I used to log in via the charlton con..... number and one with email address and this causes confusion (Well I never).

Again they offered to do it on the phone as I had a booking history.

so wanted to charge me the phone booking fee which I complained about and they backed off on.

Then wanted to charge me £5 credit card fee.... which I explained am never charged when using the online system.
    I also mentioned that I thought that was now illegal in EU (no sure if thats come into force yet). Again they backed off on that.

So overall got my tickets. Didnt have to pay anything over the odds, but seems fairly poorly managed and communicated.
  • Millwall are always at Wembley, if we make it there hire their staff in as they have the expertise.

hashtagyouthinki'mjoking
  • dogpat65 said:

just tried online. couldnt find blackburn game. logged in still no difference. contacted the ticket office. After 10 mins wait.

Aparently according to the customer services operative, I have two accounts, one from when I used to log in via the charlton con..... number and one with email address and this causes confusion (Well I never).

Again they offered to do it on the phone as I had a booking history.

so wanted to charge me the phone booking fee which I complained about and they backed off on.

Then wanted to charge me £5 credit card fee.... which I explained am never charged when using the online system.
    I also mentioned that I thought that was now illegal in EU (no sure if thats come into force yet). Again they backed off on that.

So overall got my tickets. Didnt have to pay anything over the odds, but seems fairly poorly managed and communicated.

£5 credit card fee!? The Charlton Ticket office really is run by wankers at the moment, really pissed off at them this week
  • Ordered on line at 6.30am. All went through fine.

Computer he say an email will be sent "soon". Nothing yet.

It's not going to happen is it?
  • Redrobo said:

Ordered on line at 6.30am. All went through fine.

I'm still waiting from yesterday afternoon.
  • Got 3 last night, piece of piss
  • Redrobo said:

Been waiting since Sunday for an email. I can see the purchase on my Charlton account so I am not overly worried about not receiving an email.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:

Log into your account & check booking details,the booking reference should confirm your purchase.
  • dogpat65 said:

It has come into force. Even the scruffy little convenience stores have stopped charging 50p for card transactions under a fiver. Can't believe Not at all surprised that Charlton have managed to get that wrong.
  • Uboat said:

Redrobo said:

When I ordered a ticket for a home game a few weeks ago I did not receive a confirmation e.mail. I had to log in and print the ticket from the website.
  • clive said:

Redrobo said:

Log into your account & check booking details,the booking reference should confirm your purchase.
    Thanks. Done that now.
  • Redrobo said:

Been waiting since Sunday for an email. I can see the purchase on my Charlton account so I am not overly worried about not receiving an email.
    I had this for the pompey game, i never did get an email. But i got the tickets just fine
  • E-cafc said:

Biggest home game for years and people are struggling to buy tickets because the system is completely screwed. What an absolute rudderless, clueless shitfest of a football club. Total laughing stock.

I like a man who has a way with words and doesn't sit on the fence- well done sir!

• Uboat said:

Redrobo said:

When I ordered a ticket for a home game a few weeks ago I did not receive a confirmation e.mail. I had to log in and print the ticket from the website.
    Phoned the ticket office and after being passed on was told that if email had not arrived I had to call on Friday and they would copy one for collection. Not really convenient as I will be getting to the ground at about 14:55.

I can see details of my purchase, but despite me ticking print at home, it shows ‘collection’. Is there a way I can print off?
  • Redrobo said:

Uboat said:

Redrobo said:

Phoned the ticket office and after being passed on was told that if email had not arrived I had to call on Friday and they would copy one for collection. Not really convenient as I will be getting to the ground at about 14:55.

I can see details of my purchase, but despite me ticking print at home, it shows ‘collection’. Is there a way I can print off?
    Not sure on this. I selected the 'print at home' option before confirming the purchase. I think you should phone the ticket office and tell them you now want to print the ticket at home.
  • I would like to think it will be a poor crowd as Roland is still our owner but sadly it won't be.

Because supporting the team is more important than anything else.Massive game for team and Club -why not come and support the lads
    Because I am a man of my word Ray, no point in boycotting for three seasons and then caving in now is it. Roland still owns the club, nothing has changed.

I just hope all the lemmings throwing themselves over the cliff and forgetting who owns us don't come crying when he is still here next season.

#notapennymore
    Can't fault you for sticking to your guns but just out of curiosity would you go to Wembley if we get to the final?
    No, out of respect for all the Blackpool fans who boycotted their play off final I will do the same. Whats the point, yes I would love a day out at Wembley supporting the lads but when August comes round and RD is still here what do I do then.

#notapennymore