Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackburn Tickets

edited April 2018 in General Charlton
Just as a warning, the website isn't selling them (seems to not have been working for the last number of days).

Don't leave it until the last minute, you'll have to phone them, and I've been on hold for a ludicrous amount of time.

Also imagine this issue will cause quite a queue on the day

Edit: Their phonelines are actually down at the moment as I've seen via twitter, so the only way to buy tickets currently is to get them in person!

Comments

• I would like to think it will be a poor crowd as Roland is still our owner but sadly it won't be.
  • this is a total omnishambles on the club's part.
  • Does anyone know if someone that runs the Twitter account has an account on here? Fed up of seeing people tweeting them about the website issue and they haven't addressed it once.
  • Our club really can be fucking inept at times. Just keep giving me a link of instructions on how to buy tickets online, despite myself and many others explaining it doesn't work
  • Respect to eaststandmike , no shortermism from that gentlemen, the Club is bigger than the team .

Brain washing kids means i'll be there but family stand £25 season tickets are cheap
  • just sorted out my ticket issue, very helpful when the phone was eventually answered, but had no answer to my medical concerns

• Sponsored links:

• I would like to think it will be a poor crowd as Roland is still our owner but sadly it won't be.

It will be a good size crowd for the Roland era but a poor one compared to what it could be.
    Unfortunately I'm not a man of my word, I've caved in for this one. I never thought a boycott could be so long and hard. But I will be boycotting again next season if this owner is still here. If he is, things for our club will look very bleak then.
  • Booked on line yesterday. You have to log in to an account with the club - the one we all used to have is the one to use, but you may have to refresh your password since my orgiginl one appears to have been discarded once I gave up my season ticket. If you dont log in you will only see the valley express tickets since they are technically on restricted sale to prevent Blackburn fans trying to get tickets in the home end.

Remember not to use Google chrome since the online ticket office runs a microsoft product which throws you out at payment stage. Microsoft edge worked for me when I switched to it.
  • Booked on line yesterday. You have to log in to an account with the club - the one we all used to have is the one to use, but you may have to refresh your password since my orgiginl one appears to have been discarded once I gave up my season ticket. If you dont log in you will only see the valley express tickets since they are technically on restricted sale to prevent Blackburn fans trying to get tickets in the home end.

Remember not to use Google chrome since the online ticket office runs a microsoft product which throws you out at payment stage. Microsoft edge worked for me when I switched to it.

I have logged in, still doesn't work
  • Finally got them over the phone. The ticket office really are useless these days. Trying to charge me for the booking fee despite admitting they've been told by loads of customers about the online issues. Absolute joke.

And all they said was, "oh yeah sometimes it doesn't work when its on restricted sale even if the customer has a long purchase history". Clearly they don't have any plans to address the issue.
  • So, is it still not possible to buy online?
  • addick05 said:

So, is it still not possible to buy online?

no useless wankers, and now you try ringing after listening to that awful classical music and get " cant take your call now goodbye" really really infuriating. once upon a time clubs used to care for there fans not now after that decrepid fuck has been involved.
  • Working online now
  • Working online now

what do you login with your con number or email address?
  • Working online now

email address
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2018

Working online now

email address
    tried
    con number
    email adress
    chrome
    internet explorer
    iphone

not having any of it what a car crash scenario, god help us if we get playoffs think ill have to take a day off work to go to the ground and physically make sure i get a ticket.

edit; after the 7th time of ringing them and being cut off i feel an epic falling down moment coming on.

i dont want to be your freind rick i just want a little blackburn ticket

• I wonder how how hey will cope, if we make the play of semi-final. With only a couple of days to sell 10000 + tickets (Bank Holiday Weekend) which also includes the early bird ST deadline. I also unable to purchase online for the Blackburn despite being logged in.
  • just sorted out my ticket issue, very helpful when the phone was eventually answered, but had no answer to my medical concerns

Probably stating the obvious but I assume that you meant to call the ticker line? Hope you get through before it's too late for you.

Because supporting the team is more important than anything else.Massive game for team and Club -why not come and support the lads
    Because I am a man of my word Ray, no point in boycotting for three seasons and then caving in now is it. Roland still owns the club, nothing has changed.

I just hope all the lemmings throwing themselves over the cliff and forgetting who owns us don't come crying when he is still here next season.

#notapennymore
    Can't fault you for sticking to your guns but just out of curiosity would you go to Wembley if we get to the final?
  • Working online now

works for some, not for others, go figure

Probably stating the obvious but I assume that you meant to call the ticker line? Hope you get through before it's too late for you.
    Ah, maybe that's the problem - still using antiquated systems with ticker tape.

(yes I did get your joke :))
  • I have a purchase history of at least ten games over the last couple of years. I called up on Monday as the game wasnt showing upon logging in. Phone was answered promptly; I was asked for my name, address and email address then placed on hold for a few minutes. I was then told that the issue was corrected on my account and bought the tickets online myself.
  • I bought three online yesterday, no problems at all. Just had to refresh the "home ticket" page once I had logged in and the Blackburn game was there.
  • I just got 4 from the website.

You have to log in before you select Blackburn tickets, then go through the usual process. Confirmation email just arrived.