Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Renewing season tickets online

Been trying to do ours in the family stand but it seems there's no option for renewing our current seats, has anyone else on here had any luck with this?

Comments

• try ringing them, they've had some issues with the website lately. You can't even buy tickets online for the Blackburn game at the moment
  • Did you log into your account prior to clicking on the link Josh?
  • Does not work for me, when I click on home games all that comes up is Player of he Year Dinner.
  • buckshee said:

Did you log into your account prior to clicking on the link Josh?
    Yeah, I get the same as Dansk, just option to buy Player of the Year Dinner, whether I'm logged in or not
  • Also you only get season tickets at the 2017/2018 price if you buy in person or by phone, I bought mine at the last home match.
  • 1. Wait until the sale goes through

2. Join the queue like everyone else
  • Sponsored links:

• Click reservations. Good luck

Better be quick, there’s only 23,000 left.

Thanks for the heads up, got ours now...

Better be quick, there’s only 23,000 left.

Thanks for the heads up, got ours now...
    No problem.
  • edited April 2018

The problem with buying 18/19 season tickets is the lying cynical scumbag who will benefit from the transaction. Buying them now is harmful to the club. Anything that delays the excision of the doushitalot cancer must be avoided. Each parcel of £300 reinforces the mad old bastard’s delusion and puts back the club’s recovery. Just wait. The few quid it *might* save you buying now will be as nothing to the improvement which begins the second the doors close on his scrawny rotten arse.
    If he fucks around long enough and the supposed bidders walk away, your season ticket money will have bought Charlton’s death cos that odious cretin will cut the ties and walk away without so much as a “huh?” And that will be your fault cos your £20 was more important. Think on...
    Frankly if the odd 20 or 30 sovs is critical to you isn’t there something more meaningful than 3rd division football you need to be paying for?

If somebody is selling and a bidder is serious about buying then a deal gets done. Everybody assumes the one holding things up is Roland but given the amount of money he has to keep pumping in I suspect that if he is selling the club then he probably isn’t the one messing about...tbh, I not sure it’s a great sign if there is somebody trying to buy the club and it’s taken this fucking long...in the meantime, as long as there is a team and it plays at the Valley then I will keep going...

• The problem with buying 18/19 season tickets is the lying cynical scumbag who will benefit from the transaction. Buying them now is harmful to the club. Anything that delays the excision of the doushitalot cancer must be avoided. Each parcel of £300 reinforces the mad old bastard’s delusion and puts back the club’s recovery. Just wait. The few quid it *might* save you buying now will be as nothing to the improvement which begins the second the doors close on his scrawny rotten arse.
    If he fucks around long enough and the supposed bidders walk away, your season ticket money will have bought Charlton’s death cos that odious cretin will cut the ties and walk away without so much as a “huh?” And that will be your fault cos your £20 was more important. Think on...
    Frankly if the odd 20 or 30 sovs is critical to you isn’t there something more meaningful than 3rd division football you need to be paying for?

If somebody is selling and a bidder is serious about buying then a deal gets done. Everybody assumes the one holding things up is Roland but given the amount of money he has to keep pumping in I suspect that if he is selling the club then he probably isn’t the one messing about...tbh, I not sure it’s a great sign if there is somebody trying to buy the club and it’s taken this fucking long...in the meantime, as long as there is a team and it plays at the Valley then I will keep going...

We’ll have to agree to differ.
    Your optimism is heartening all the same
  • Waiting for my Lee Bowyer bet to be payed out before actually spending money renewing my season ticket for next season

Hopefully, an announcement will be made within the next 10 days of a sale. I can’t see it but you never know.
  • This week I shall be mainly using my renewal form for bog paper...until he sells when I will have to accept I am limited to just 23,000 seats to choose from...Roland Out!image
  • The problem with buying 18/19 season tickets is the lying cynical scumbag who will benefit from the transaction. Buying them now is harmful to the club. Anything that delays the excision of the doushitalot cancer must be avoided. Each parcel of £300 reinforces the mad old bastard’s delusion and puts back the club’s recovery. Just wait. The few quid it *might* save you buying now will be as nothing to the improvement which begins the second the doors close on his scrawny rotten arse.

Your optimism is heartening all the same
    Thank you, I might change my CL user name to reflect that optimism...
  • Sponsored links:

• How do you take the 15 pound valley gold off when renewing on line cheers
  • clb74 said:

How do you take the 15 pound valley gold off when renewing on line cheers

Ring Ticketmaster
  • clb74 said:

How do you take the 15 pound valley gold off when renewing on line cheers

You can't, you have to call the ticket office and they don't charge a telephone booking fee either.