Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Will the Rochdale Game be on telly? (Ed. Yes, yes it will)

Anyone in the know on here know whether Rochdale away will be on telly or not?

Comments

• Anyone in the know on here know whether Rochdale away will be on telly or not?

Potentially yes. All League One games are kicking off at 17:30, I would presume to avoid the 3pm TV restrictions.

It's whether they choose to show play off chasers vs. relegation fighters. Or they might decide to show Wigan and Blackburn games if 1st place is still up for grabs...
  • Could well be if Rochdale need the result to stay up and Charlton need points to guarantee the Play-Offs

Certainly cant see any standout games from that final day apart from Northampton v Oldham
  • Well we're due one so you never know.
  • I hope so because I’ll be in Center Parcs for my 50th and can watch it in the sports bar.
  • Beam back at The Valley would be good
  • Hope not,we are always shit on the telly

Hope we change that this year as playoffs will be on
    We are also historically poor when we take big followings......until today!
  • Remember, if it is on TV then that game, nor the Play-Offs will be available via. iFollow
  • Numbers said:

Beam back at The Valley would be good

Get up there and cheer on the boys!
  • Sponsored links:

• I imagine they will show the race for the play offs. Title and second place will probably be wrapped up.

They’ve got a show at least one match no reason why they won’t show us.
  • I imagine they will show the race for the play offs. Title and second place will probably be wrapped up.

They’ve got a show at least one match no reason why they won’t show us.

Not one in game report on either BBC's Final Score, or SSN during today's game as far as I'm aware.
    That's plenty of reason to think it won't be us.
  • Unless everything else is absolutely done and dusted, and the solitary game that anything at all hangs on is ours. No. Sky hate showing Charlton.

First time for everything.

#InLordBowyerWeTrust
  • Bowyer's already put to bed our inability to win on the road with a large away crowd so maybe he can also lay to rest our inability to win on TV
  • edited April 2018

Unless everything else is absolutely done and dusted, and the solitary game that anything at all hangs on is ours. No. Sky hate showing Charlton.

They're going to be fucked then when we're in the play-off final.

Answering the OP. I would imagine that we are going to be one of only a couple of games that have something riding for both teams. Wigan & Blackburn will both be promoted by then, although they may show Wigan just to be there to give them the trophy.

Doesn't bother me in any case as I'm going to be there. Why not do the same.
  • My mate is MD at Leeds. Not a happy club atm. They expected to go up this season, I think Sky expected it as well. I suspect there will be less Leeds games next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• If Sky keep giving them the extra financial help they will get promoted eventually.
  • Unless everything else is absolutely done and dusted, and the solitary game that anything at all hangs on is ours. No. Sky hate showing Charlton.

They're going to be fucked then when we're in the play-off final.

Answering the OP. I would imagine that we are going to be one of only a couple of games that have something riding for both teams. Wigan & Blackburn will both be promoted by then, although they may show Wigan just to be there to give them the trophy.

Doesn't bother me in any case as I'm going to be there. Why not do the same.
    Bank balance wont allow sadly Golfie...

Past evidence backs up my claim by the way.
  • So I think the ideal results tonight to narrow that third down a bit and to help our play-off chances would be:

Bradford v MK - Draw
    Rovers v Wigan - Away
    Donny v Blackburn - Away
    Oldham v Southend - Home (sorry Chris)
    Rochdale v Plymouth - Home
    Shrewsbury v Peterborough - Home

That would leave only Plymouth and Portsmouth still realistically able to catch us. Blackburn guaranteed promotion. A Wigan win (or hopefully a Blackburn defeat) on Saturday would then seal the title for the Latics. MK would have a mountain to climb to stay up. Dale and Oldham still with all to play for...
  • Am I missing something here as I don't get this "Peterborough's season is done"

If they win their remaining three games and we lose both of ours they can finish two points above us?
  • Am I missing something here as I don't get this "Peterborough's season is done"

If they win their remaining three games and we lose both of ours they can finish two points above us?

Their season is done
  • So I think the ideal results tonight to narrow that third down a bit and to help our play-off chances would be:

Bradford v MK - Draw
    Rovers v Wigan - Away
    Donny v Blackburn - Away
    Oldham v Southend - Home (sorry Chris)
    Rochdale v Plymouth - Home
    Shrewsbury v Peterborough - Home

That would leave only Plymouth and Portsmouth still realistically able to catch us. Blackburn guaranteed promotion. A Wigan win (or hopefully a Blackburn defeat) on Saturday would then seal the title for the Latics. MK would have a mountain to climb to stay up. Dale and Oldham still with all to play for...

If Plymouth lose tonight then Id expect them to lose on Saturday against Rotherham

We'd only need three points then to secure the Play-Off spot which we could do Saturday ourselves

Except when we're not.

Charlton 3-1 Leyton Orient ring any bells?