Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rochdale away (ed. 1,200+ sold, more coaches added)

Does anyone know if this has sold out on our initial allocation? I can’t seem to buy tickets off our website.

Comments

• Does anyone know if this has sold out on our initial allocation? I can’t seem to buy tickets off our website.

I got two yesterday evening online.
  • As long everyone knows it is a 17.30 kick off.
  • edited April 2018
    JamesSeed said:

Went last year. Decent ground, friendly place

Any decent watering holes that you can recommend near the ground mate? That said, I’m on the 08.35 train up so booze will be the last thing I need....I’m sure i’ll find room though.

Frig...Hadn't realised. Supposed to be going to a friends 60th that night.....and I've already bought tickets....for the match!

Oh well, birthday's come round every year....getting into the play-offs definitely doesn't!!

Frig...Hadn't realised. Supposed to be going to a friends 60th that night.....and I've already bought tickets....for the match!

Oh well, birthday's come round every year....getting into the play-offs definitely doesn't!!
    Bring him up, celebrate it in Rochdale!
  • Does anyone know if this has sold out on our initial allocation? I can’t seem to buy tickets off our website.

Away tickets don’t show up on mobile site! (Ridiculous). Use a laptop to see if still available.
  • is it right that Rochdale away end holds 3.5k ?

Yes.
  • Sponsored links:

Yes you get the whole side
  • If your looking on a mobile you need to rotate the phone and then the away tab will show up
  • The problem is will rochdale give us anymore than 700.
  • Best pies in this league and a great pub right next to the ground
  • clb74 said:

The problem is will rochdale give us anymore than 700.

Yes 1500 then more if required.away end holds 3650.thay had 4300.yesterday.
  • Booked accommodation a while back ( before the mini-slump) got tickets and train sorted. First ‘overnight’ away and really looking to it
  • Addickted said:

Best pies in this league and a great pub right next to the ground

The pub next to the ground is no longer there.
    http://www.closedpubs.co.uk/lancashire/rochdale_churchinn2.html
  • clive said:

Addickted said:

Thought you'd know that mate!
  • cazo said:

clb74 said:

But do they have to give us more than 700
  • edited April 2018
    clb74 said:

cazo said:

clb74 said:

They have to give us ten per cent of capacity, which is 1,000, but it’s highly unlikely they would stop there because of the configuration of the ground. They also have a history of taking the money from large away support, which is understandable.

Since we can’t be promoted there and given the potential for live TV coverage, I doubt if there’s a problem.
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:

cazo said:

clb74 said:

Yes 1500.
  • clb74 said:

cazo said:

clb74 said:

They have to give us ten per cent of capacity, which is 1,000, but it’s highly unlikely they would stop there because of the configuration of the ground. They also have a history of taking the money from large away support, which is understandable.

Since we can’t be promoted there and given the potential for live TV coverage, I doubt if there’s a problem.
    Was thinking more if they need the win to stay would they want 2000 if they only need to give 1000
  • clb74 said:

clb74 said:

cazo said:

clb74 said:

Was thinking more if they need the win to stay would they want 2000 if they only need to give 1000
    I still think they'd want the money, on the reasonable basis that the impact of having up to 2,000 away fans against 1,000 is more in the perception of fans than real.
  • Dansk_Red said:
    Thanks, that worked, now have tickets.
  • Has anyone booked the 8:35 Manchester return to London. It is probably do able but wondering whether anyone has risked booking it?
  • I would have thought an hour to get from the ground to Manc Piccadilly was doable.

20 mins or so to get back into the City.

Shame the club can’t organise a football special like the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea do to their Northern games.
  • Here we go
  • clive said:

Addickted said:

I hope they didn't make the pies there as well.......
  • clb74 said:

Here we go

Yep, let’s hope so.