Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Our fans today

Top draw. Take a bow, gutted not to be there. I know our away numbers arn't always the best but when they turn up fuck me they are class. Credit alll of you
Up the Addicks

Comments

• Goosebumps watching iFollow prematch, the noise they were making was top class. To me it that old fashioned fa cup day out feel. Well done all.
  • Great day out. RH junior loved it.
  • Agreed, I watched online and the level of support stood out.
    Could hear them loud and clear, well done all of those there
  • Could still hear ' valley Floyd road ' being sung by a group of lads outside of pryzm at 3am. Started to join but got shot down by the girl.

Absolutely rocking yesterday!!!
  • Maybe the operations have turned a corner and are going to work from now on!

Shush lol
  • Was terriffic

Yesterday wasn’t an operation organised by the club.
  • edited April 2018

Maybe the operations have turned a corner and are going to work from now on!

Was Lee bowyer
  • Sponsored links:

• Voice completely went by the time I got home!

Even when we got off the train at Waterloo, a significant number of Charlton still singing!

Obviously the result helped, but would go as far as saying one of the best away games for atmosphere. Certainly from what I’ve experienced!
  • Seen a lot of Portsmouth in twitter saying how good our fans where.

Top day and the team delivered
  • One of my work colleagues is a pompey season ticket holder, he messaged me last night and said our fans were awesome today, the best and loudest they had seen all season.

That's great hope a few of the knuckleheads that go and prevent others from attending were not there....apart from the idiot with the flares.
  • Unfortunately my son and I were not there. Listened to the match and you could hear the Charlton fans throughout the match.

When it comes to tickets for Wembley it should be Valley gold first and then those that went to Pompey, the usual away attendance criteria and season ticket holders.
  • One of my work colleagues is a pompey season ticket holder, he messaged me last night and said our fans were awesome today, the best and loudest they had seen all season.

That's great hope a few of the knuckleheads that go and prevent others from attending were not there....apart from the idiot with the flares.</blockquote

Based on the pat down I got from security going in I am surprised anyone got in with flares. Wonder where they hid them?!

• edited April 2018
    Listened to the game on Valley Pass, the noise from the Charlton fans was immense and carried on all game long....credit to each and everyone of the away fans......excellent job.
  • Sponsored links:

• Seen a lot of Portsmouth in twitter saying how good our fans where.

Best bit of day you drinking little arms big ambitions
  • I have been to many away games in my time, a few with larger crowds, but I have never been in a crowd singing and clapping non stop from before the start until well after the finish - awesome
    Pity about the flares
  • clb74 said:

Seen a lot of Portsmouth in twitter saying how good our fans where.

Best bit of day you drinking little arms big ambitions
    I can still taste it now

True - the club couldn't organise a P up in a proverbial - fans can organise operations - it shows the potential in our club.
  • I have been to many away games in my time, a few with larger crowds, but I have never been in a crowd singing and clapping non stop from before the start until well after the finish - awesome
    Pity about the flares

Echo this. Best away game I've been to since god knows when. I wasn't at Carlisle to see SCP's winners and it beats Blackburn (promotion & fa cup). Even beats Wembley for shear 100 min support & the fact we actually turned up for a must win game.

A bit of a shame re the flares but I don't think they inconvenienced too many people. We were right at the back so didn't affect us - am I a bit weird to like the smell though
  • Absolutely brilliant - goosebumps, and ears still ringing 10 mins after leaving the ground.
    Team turned up too !

That's great hope a few of the knuckleheads that go and prevent others from attending were not there....apart from the idiot with the flares.

Didnt get patted down or anything .