Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Verne Troyer RIP

Comments

• RIP loved watching him on CBB!
  • The Jurassic Park scene from Celebrity Juice is one of tv's all time great moments. RIP

• R.I.P Verne

Sounds like suicide

The statement added: "Verne was also a fighter when it came to his own battles. Over the years he's struggled and won, struggled and won, struggled and fought some more, but unfortunately this time was too much.

"During this recent time of adversity he was baptised while surrounded by his family. The family appreciates that they have this time to grieve privately.

"Depression and Suicide are very serious issues. You never know what kind of battle someone is going through inside. Be kind to one another. And always know, it's never too late to reach out to someone for help

On 4 April, he was admitted to hospital in Los Angeles and was placed on "involuntary psychiatric hold".
  • Genuinely saddened by this , always justvwabted to look after him seemed troubled soul and it looks like thevtroubles won
  • Sad sad news. Free from mental torment now, RIP.
  • Poor Verne. RIP.
  • Gutted. Love the Austin Powers films and he was always brilliant on Celebrity Juice. Seemed to have limit to how much he would laugh at himself and his disability. Such a shame that underneath it all he was suffering so much.

RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• A big character. He will be missed.
  • Biggest little man in the game

The scene where him and Austin Powers have a fight nearly made me sick with laughter, not to mention the scene where it looks like Austin gives birth to him from behind a screen had me howling

Rest in peace
  • R.I.P Verne

Sounds like suicide

The statement added: "Verne was also a fighter when it came to his own battles. Over the years he's struggled and won, struggled and won, struggled and fought some more, but unfortunately this time was too much.

"During this recent time of adversity he was baptised while surrounded by his family. The family appreciates that they have this time to grieve privately.

"Depression and Suicide are very serious issues. You never know what kind of battle someone is going through inside. Be kind to one another. And always know, it's never too late to reach out to someone for help

On 4 April, he was admitted to hospital in Los Angeles and was placed on "involuntary psychiatric hold".

I was reading this thinking I had opened the Vernon Roper RIP thread.

RIP both you guys.
  • That's sad. Hope you're now at peace Verno