Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent CCC 2018

Comments

• All over lost by 5 wickets.
  • Better than most of us would've thought after that first innings tbf
  • Opportunity missed.

We looked like we could have pushed on into a commanding position at 70odd for 1 yesterday - disappointing.
  • Humph

Interesting how the weather has affected grounds across the country, the game at Headingley has been abandoned with no play on any of the 4 days
  • Absurd to be playing so early but when a sport sells its soul this is the price.
  • Poor show from the umpires - only two LBWs given in the Gloucs' 2nd innings making it only 17 in the match.
  • KCCC were to be providing a scintilla of hope and optimism for clinging to in avoiding the vortex of despair that is being a Charlton Athletic fan in the Dushittingcunt era. That's started well...
  • Only 463 runs scored in the Lancs v Notts match in which Notts chased down 10 to win for the loss of 4 wickets. Good job the target wasn't 20 plus or they might have been in trouble!
  • Not sure what's going on at Edgbaston, where Warks made 299 and Sussex 374! A bastian of normal scoring...
  • Sponsored links:

• LenGlover said:

All over lost by 5 wickets.

Shame, couldnt have happened to a nicer bunch of Millwall fans
  • Right.... the season starts now!!!

Come on Kent
  • Stewart said:

Right.... the season starts now!!!

Come on Kent

Had you told the players that last week they might have turned up in mind as well as body.
  • Have we been bowled out yet?
  • Haha, clearly my thought.

Kent have started well 4/2
  • CHGCHG
    edited April 2018
    Durham batting first is a result, Henry with a tidy start.
  • Stewart said:

Haha, clearly my thought.

Kent have started well 4/2

I had assumed your comment was being sarcastic and that it was Kent who were 4/2 :smile:
  • edited April 2018
    31/4.
    At this rate Kent we’ll be batting today.
  • Woohoo !

Durham 31 -4 !!!!!

( Now watch it go t*ts up as Fanny gets involved....)
  • Durham clearly inspired by the ECB to get their innings completed in 100 balls..
  • Sponsored links:

• Make that 37 - 5 !!!!

4 wickets for Matt Henry
  • Matt Henry looking class
  • 46 - 6 !!!!!!!

Am I right to be nervous as to how many our lads might make on this wicket ?
  • 46/6.
    The two new boys are doing this.
  • 11 wickets already this season for Henry!
  • 11 wickets already this season for Henry!

Which is why our England batsmen struggle when they step up. They simply don't face quality fast bowlers week in week out unlike the good old days when every county had one if not two Holdings, Garners, Proctors, Akrams, Hadlees etc etc as well as out own ones.
  • Henry now has 5 for 27 !!

46 - 7 !
  • Wow
  • 46/7
    That’s 5 for Henry.
  • 11 12 wickets already this season for Henry!