Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wenger Out!

Finally.

Regardless of the past couple of seasons, a true Premier League legend I think. Changed the game in this country.

Comments

• Amazing manager and coach
  • Agreed. First manager I can remember to receive flack for not spending money. Surely it isn't beyond the wit of Arsenal fans that it is the board who are responsible for spending money and what Wenger has achieved has been brilliant.
  • Arsene knows goes
  • Genuinely a decent manager, I don’t know why arsenal fans are so happy on twitter.

Would be funny to see them slide even lower under someone else
  • Brendan Rodgers?
  • Sponsored links:

• Patrick Vieira has been a name thrown about over the last few days

Trouble is regardless the fans will probably still blame Wenger for whatever happens next season

If they slide even further its his fault for the mess he's left
    If they become successful again, it'll be his fault for not leaving sooner
  • The end of an era

A shame that he stayed too long, and that instead of celebrating 15 years of one of the best managers in the English game (in terms of what he helped change), he will be more remembered for the decline at the end
  • Amazing manager and coach

Even if he does speak like the policeman from 'Allo 'Allo
  • Top six just became the top five in my opinion

think they'll struggle like Man Utd did when Ferguson went

They already are! Fergie got it right and left as champions.
  • Massive few weeks for them too.

Big if but IF Burnley pip them to 6th (they have to play each other still) Arsenal finishing 7th means they have to enter Europa League qualification in mid July....they'd have to cancel their lucrative pre season tours they have lined up. BIG money implications.

Unless they win the Europa League of course.
  • At least that idiot from Arsenal TV will be happy fam.
  • I hope they do - not for them but for Wenger. They can slide down the league after that.
  • Hopefully they'll fall down the league now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Riviera said:

Top six just became the top five in my opinion

think they'll struggle like Man Utd did when Ferguson went

They already are! Fergie got it right and left as champions.
    Exactly... Only they'll drop further than Man Utd did
  • Do people think that a change in manager means instant success? Give a new bloke a season there and who knows?

Didnt realise how many Mystic Megs there were on here though
  • edited April 2018

Amazing manager and coach

Even if he does speak like the policeman from 'Allo 'Allo
    'Ello, I was pissing by the dooor'
  • It is a sad reflection on many Arsenal fans that fans on a Charlton forum respect Wenger for what he is and has done more than most of them do.
  • Do people think that a change in manager means instant success? Give a new bloke a season there and who knows?

Didnt realise how many Mystic Megs there were on here though

You mean you didn't see it coming? We all did.
  • Tremendous innings from Wenger. The likes we shall rarely see again. Shame it has ended with a bitter taste in his mouth but if they get the Europa he'll be happy. Wonder who they have already lined up then...
  • He didn't see that coming
  • Great manager, even though at times he was tedious in not seeing what was right in front of him.
  • At least that idiot from Arsenal TV will be happy fam.

He will be blud ya get me