Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury v Charlton match day thread

Comments

• Options
    17: Town attack breaks down and Charlton look to break, they take play all the way down field but great tracking by Nolan who slides in to stop the break #salop 0-0
  • Options
    I don’t quite understand the thinking of Dijksteel and RB and Konsa in midfield?
  • Options
    Dijksteel gets out of position but is quick enough to get back..Konsa gets out of position and isn’t?
  • Options

I don’t quite understand the thinking of Dijksteel and RB and Konsa in midfield?

Trust Bowyer to know what he is doing, but be honest, we have no choice
  • Options

from the little I have seen of the two I much prefer Dijksteel at RB
  • Options
    Posted at
    20'
    Lewis Page (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

Posted at
    20'
    Foul by Carlton Morris (Shrewsbury Town).
  • Options
    20: Nice break from Town with Henderson throw finding Rodman, he holds it up and finds Nolan, wide to Lowe who fires in a cross towards Whalley but it's put behind for a Town corner #salop 0-0
  • Options
    Posted at
    21'
    Corner, Shrewsbury Town. Conceded by Lewis Page.
  • Options
    SSN: Shrews look more likely to score at the moment
  • Options
    Gillingham 0-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whatever happens in the summer we need to pick up an actual RB, it’s embarrassing
  • Options
    Sky Sports - ‘ let’s go over to Shrewsbury where there’s a corner’. FFS
  • Options
    23'
    Attempt blocked. Sam Jones (Shrewsbury Town) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    ross1 said:

Trust Bowyer to know what he is doing, but be honest, we have no choice
    Laddick01 said:

Whatever happens in the summer we need to pick up an actual RB, it’s embarrassing

Agreed - it’s a real problem posistion.

Along with 10 others.
  • Options
    24: Nice football from Jones to turn his marker, plays it to Whalley who tend feeds Nolan who gets in behind the defence, he crosses low to the nearpost but Amos is there to collect #salop 0-0
  • Options
    23'
    Corner, Shrewsbury Town. Conceded by Patrick Bauer.
  • Options
    25' Chance! Fosu frees Mavididi on the left, he breaks into the box and sends a cross-shot towards the far post that the Shrews defence manage to cut out! 0-0. #cafc
  • Options
    Got the makings of another one goal game again who gets the goal is another question
  • Options
    Should've had a shot there and he crossed it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    25: Chance for Charlton after Konsa after he gets in behind the Town defence, he drives for goal and shoots low to the nearpost but Bolton gets the block and then Henderson collects #salop 0-0
  • Options
    ross1 said:

25: Chance for Charlton after Konsa after he gets in behind the Town defence, he drives for goal and shoots low to the nearpost but Bolton gets the block and then Henderson collects #salop 0-0

Was Mavididi rather than Konsa. Shrews twitter must be confusing 15 and 16.
  • Options
    Corner... COYR
  • Options
    28' Close! Shrews stopper Henderson comes for, and drops, a JFC corner, the loose ball lands at the feet of Pearce but he is quickly crowded out. 0-0. #cafc
  • Options
    Why do all our chances fall to Pearce :(
  • Options
    All I hear is “close” bury the fu**ing ball !!!
  • Options
    29: Magennis gets the ball and looks to get forward but Godfrey closes him down, shows good strength to hold off the Charlton man and come away with the ball #salop 0-0
  • Options
    31' Ben Godfrey sends a dipping 30-yarder over the bar for Shrewsbury. 0-0. #cafc
  • Options
    I hope we are building up slowly from the back
  • Options
    30: Good play from Town with some crisp passing, lovely lay off from Jones to Rodman, he tries to set-up Lowe but the ball is behind him, it drops to Godfrey who fizzes in a long ranger effort which is just over #salop 0-0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!