Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Ham

W Ham 0 Stoke 1

Joe Hart cock up, Crouch scores 80 mins gone.

Comments

• Options
    A must win for Stoke, could breathe some life into the relegation fight if they win.
  • Options
    Both teams have been shite & please God Hart doesn't play in the World Cup.
  • Options
    Hopefully another reminder to Southgate not to pick Hart.
  • Options
    Bollox. 1-1 Andy Carroll on 90.
  • Options
    TBF West Ham have had the ball in the net 4 times tonight!
  • Options
    1-1 all over.
  • Options
    Two ex England strikers doing the business
  • Options

Wouldn't hold your breath on ex England.

I wouldn't trust Southgate not to take Carroll as a plan B
  • Options

Carroll will be on the treatment table for the next three months now he has run about for a few minutes. What a waste of air that man is.
  • Options
    Looks like it’s certain now that I will be an HR Director of a Championship club next season!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Two 6ft 4 strikers introduced during the latter stages & they both score - with their feet.
  • Options

Imagine posting this 15 minutes before a massive game

Now I’m gonna be up until 1am reading the replies from the ‘foaming at the mouth’ West Ham fans to that tweet.
  • Options

Get back in your (Directors' ) box, you vapid woman.
  • Options

I don't see the problem, what does any Director of any football club have to do 15 minutes before kick off. They have been bored shitless entertaining the other clubs directors and management over a meal and a bottle of wine and now they have to kill time before the match starts.
  • Options
    What has Brady ever done? Charlatan.
  • Options

W Ham 0 Stoke 1

Joe Hart cock up, Crouch

Hope it was a post water shed kick off.

I blame the shampoo adverts.
  • Options
    i really don't like west ham the hitler banner i thought was one of the more disgusting and pathetic like that other circus in north london ( arsenal ), we played them once in a pre season a few years back and a few of there older fans were scummy as anything, they also have the millwall trait of thinking becuase they support a pwopa team there double hard, when really there support is made up of essex mockneys and wannabees wearing flat caps and living in places like colchester
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Carroll will be on the treatment table for the next three months now he has run about for a few minutes. What a waste of air that man is.
    Bit Harsh, he gets injured but always works hard to get back and get involved. Sense he's not happy to sit in treatment room, which is a shame because I think he's a very talented player who's body isn't cut out for professional football.
  • Options

Hopefully another reminder to Southgate not to pick Hart.

this the man is a clown slovakia away qaulifying for wc the way he was shouting at our players leave it out poppadom features
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Looks like it’s certain now that I will be an HR Director of a Championship club next season!

I hope you don't have a relegation pay reduction clause in your contract