Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

North Upper

Never sat there before but looking to book online. Block M, which is the front row, X or VV?

Much appreciated

Comments

• VV is the back so must be X
  • We're sitting in row Z. Idle jr fancies himself as a keeper and wants to test himself against Mags shooting.
  • IdleHans said:

We're sitting in row Z. Idle jr fancies himself as a keeper and wants to test himself against Mags shooting.

You’re probably better off sitting much further back.
  • The Covered End upper has a decent unobstructed view.
  • edited April 2018

IdleHans said:

We're sitting in row Z. Idle jr fancies himself as a keeper and wants to test himself against Mags shooting.

A bit further forward is better imo, row Z is decent. The few times I've been at the very back there have been a bunch of squeaky 13 year olds screaming fuck Millwall etc. As much as I hate the scum it gets annoying after 30mins.

Sitting a little further forward gets you in the great atmosphere whilst also drowning out the annoying people.
  • IdleHans said:

A bit further forward is better imo, row Z is decent. The few times I've been at the very back there have been a bunch of squeaky 13 year olds screaming fuck Millwall etc. As much as I hate the scum it gets annoying after 30mins.

Sitting a little further forward gets you in the great atmosphere whilst also drowning out the annoying people.
    I meant if his son was going to get near a Magennis Shot!
  • IdleHans said:

I meant if his son was going to get near a Magennis Shot!
    There'd need to be a magennis shot to get near...
  • Unfortunately the Covered End upper has a decent unobstructed view.

Fixed it for you
    Where the North Upper does not exist................................for a lot of people.
  • VV is the back so must be X

Thanks all. Went in the middle of Block M in row HH. Splendid view apart from the football, will go up there again. Also looking to watch from the North East quadrant family stand at some point, then I have sat in every part of the ground.

After 24 years in the East Stand it was like a youth club in North upper!