Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Scunthorpe 14/4/2018 post-match views

Over to you.

Comments

• Piss poor.
  • Can’t think of anything positive, utter dogshit from start to finish.
  • Total and utter crap. At least they have killed the hope off early. That was pathetic. Not one shot in the second half. Another season I’d Div 3.
  • edited April 2018
    Never left a game so frustrated. Absolute shambles. Had no one to grab the game by the bollocks in the second half. No one wanted the ball, running the complete opposite way. Kin shambles and pissed off,

Saying this tho watch us beat shrewsbury 3-0 on Tuesday
  • We are back to our non-goal scoring ways. One goal last 304 minutes.
  • No urgency, no passion. Could have played for another 90 minutes and we wouldn’t have scored
  • Amos saved us from a thrashing
  • Complete and utter garbage...no first balls won. No second balls won..their keeper might as well have sat next to me.....can someone tell pearce how to pass a ball instead of hoofing it to zyro who can't win a header. Play offs pleas no more talk.
  • Amos saved it from being 3 or 4. No urgency with the season on the line and Pearce and Bauer saw the most of the ball when we were in possession which says it all really.
  • Sponsored links:

• Never left a game so frustrated. Absolute shambles. Had noone to grab the game by the bollocks in the second half. Noone wanted the ball, running the complete opposite way. Kin shambles and pissed off,

Saying this tho watch us beat shrewsbury 3-0 on Tuesday

Bloody hell! For a minute there I thought that I'd missed a mysterious emergency loan signing!!!
    Hahaha Craig noone was inept
  • How can a performance level change so much from Bowyers first games to the recent three?

I honestly believe that it was the long range effort from Page that buoyed us, and gave us that extra 10 per cent very early.
  • Proper baggy performance that
  • Ref was pants as they all are at this level.
  • No fire or desire.
    Far too narrow in midfield, Reeves didn’t seem to know where he was playing.
  • With Peterborough losing and Plymouth and Pompey drawing, we just needed a draw to be sitting in 6th with four games to play....

But... nope.... completely failed to deliver... and Amos had to make 3 top drawer saves

Having said that, we were only beaten by a goal that looked very offside to me!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2018
    I think Duchatelet gave more than one message when he gave Bowyer the job until the end of the season. How else can you explain such a change in form from from those first three wins? Something has turned off the players big time since.
  • It's over now. We are a sick club. Bowyer won't be kept on. The loanees will get out of dodge. Some first teamers will not have contracts renewed. A long road back to respected club status.

Didn't even think we had a respected club status. Every club knows we've been a laughing stock the last 4 years
  • First three games 9 points, 9 goals. Last three games 1 point, 1 goal. How do you begin to explain that?
  • How can a performance level change so much from Bowyers first games to the recent three?

I honestly believe that it was the long range effort from Page that buoyed us, and gave us that extra 10 per cent very early.
    From i Follow was the goal on or offside then?
  • Posting without going ... glad I didn’t. Anyone want to buy a Portsmouth ticket
  • I think Duchatelet gave more than one message when he gave Bowyer the job until the end of the season. How else can you explain such a change in form from from those first three wins? Something has turned off the players big time since.

Yeh, he told them that 'Kat' was on her way back to make a guest appearance! That'll do it!!