Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

*closed*UPBEATS AUCTION: Signed Ball and Legends Signed Picture of The Valley

Ahead of Saturday’s Upbeats Day, we have a couple of items to auction in support. Many thanks to @Tracey and @CACT for donating.

LOT A: Football signed by the current 2017/18 squad (and I’m sure @Tracey can ask Bowyer to sign it as well!)

LOT B: A3 photo of The Valley (as shown below), signed by all the Charlton Legends who participated in the Legends United game (only 5 of these were signed)

Rules

Standard CL auction rules. Auction Closes Friday 13th April, 5pm. All bids displayed on this thread and last bid must have a timestamp no later than 4.59pm on this thread. No late bids accepted. Anonymous bids will be accepted via clicking on Inbox on the top right of your screen and sending a new message to @AFKABartram but advance warning must be given and should not be used for bids later than 3pm (I might be busy!). Only bid in full £ units, and please only bid if you are serious. Collection of ball can be arranged for Blackburn game, or from Sparrows Lane at any time, or I’m happy to drop off anywhere locally. Anything requiring non-local / overseas delivery then additional costs of delivery will need to be provided.

All proceeds to the Charlton Upbeats, and payment for successful bids should be made on completion of the auction via

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/charltonlife-upbeats2018

Thanks everyone, happy bidding!

Comments