Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Bristol Rovers 1-1 Charlton Athletic; AFC Wimbledon 1-0 Charlton Athletic

many thanks for giving marks to the Lifers at the Bristol game 28, and the Wombles game 35

This is the first game where the team have had not had a direct shot on goal since Peterborough at home last season, that is 65 games.

These stats have been compiled under the influence of manflu but the player averages have been double checked for some sort of accuracy, don't ask me why there is a thing at the bottom saying "uploaded" because I don't know and am beyond caring

enjoy!

Comments

• Reeves from zero to hero :) Good to see, did call it previously as he was playing out of position and lacking fitness.
  • The loanees aren't looking too good.
  • edited April 2018
    Hope you are feeling better LL and thanks for the charts. If we are not careful, Reeves could be POTY
  • I must have got the scoring marks wrong - is it like the old ice skating & out of 6 & not 10 ?? I was at the wombles game & so I know how dire we were (going forward at least) but for players to get an average of below 4 is just WOW. I gave most of the players between 5.5 & 6.5, with the worst coming in at 5 & the best at 7. Some Lifers were obviously a lot p**sed off than me then !!!
  • Everyone’s marks are right for them, and at times thought to be wrong by others. My personal marking system is to give the team an overall mark and then mark each player against the team mark, other do it differently but I know my way is the right way and the rest of you are wrong :wink:
  • LL

What are the average scores for Clarke and Holmes for the season, as Holmes's name appears on the second page below Clarke's column, thanks
  • Shots on target are ones where the keeper makes a save. Hitting the post is deemed off target of course.
    I know it's terrible that we didn't have any shots on target against Wimbledon, but just wanted to point out that we had five shots blocked, and they may have been on target before being blocked. And we also hit the post.
    Just looking for a silver lining.

I also think we'll beat Scunthorpe.
  • Can I ask a favour LL, have you any way of finding out how many corners we have had this season, and how many have been successful. A bone of contention with our fans, (well me, anyway). If your answer is "go forth and multiply", I will understand
  • ross1 said:

Can I ask a favour LL, have you any way of finding out how many corners we have had this season, and how many have been successful. A bone of contention with our fans, (well me, anyway). If your answer is "go forth and multiply", I will understand

I can tell you how many corners but not whether we scored. The way to do it is read through every scoring game’s “live commentery” from the cafc site on bbc or sky and count them up, I shall not :wink:
  • LL

What are the average scores for Clarke and Holmes for the season, as Holmes's name appears on the second page below Clarke's column, thanks

Holmes average is 6.87, the averages follow the player not the column