Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I’m a Charlton fan because game

A welcome distraction. Type ‘I’m a Charlton fan because’ then hit the middle button until you get a sentence . Me first.

Comments

• I’m a Charlton fan because you are the right person I know that I can find it and you know how much to do it.
  • I am a Charlton fan because you have never been so happy to have you all in your heart
  • I'm a Charlton fan because of my favorite things about you all day long but it is not the only thing

Let's try the left button

I'm a Charlton fan because of my favorite things about you all day long but w Bush administration

wtf
  • I'm a Charlton fan because weird threads like this exist on a forum related to the football club I support.
  • What middle button?
  • What middle button?

When you type there are three auto suggested words choose the middle one until you have something
  • Im a Charlton fan because of the most of the most of the most of the most important things in life and times for the first time in my life and work with you to the top.

I think i did it wrong!
  • I'm a Charlton fan because you are not the only one that is the only thing I can get it done and over and I don't want you so bad that you have to be a good time for a few minutes

um
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm a Charlton fan because of how they instil discipline apparently.
  • What middle button?

When you type there are three auto suggested words choose the middle one until you have something
    Is that on mobile?
  • I'm a Charlton fan because I didn't have a fucking choice.

(same for my kids)
  • I'm a Charlton fan because they're my local team.
  • What middle button?

Is that on mobile?
    Yip
  • I'm a Charlton fan because of my students in my college class at 9am.
  • Roland Out because I don't know taxi fares are you doing today then I will canter home to get a chance to be contrary to the white man problem

knows me too well
  • I'm a Charlton fan because it is the bus to go for my mum
  • Sponsored links:

• I am a Charlton fan because of it but it has a good one and it has been pretty awful for a while now though was the first day I got ta get to back the day off and get a good time and then I can try and leave soon I have to go home tomorrow night
  • A curse was placed on me as a small child.
  • I'm a Charlton fan because (in a texan voice) my daddy was one, and his daddy before him was one, and his daddy before him was one.

And so on..
  • I am a Charlton fan because him and sell him to check his boots
  • I'm a Charlton fan because he has no issues and no one else is to be here to see the truth about it.
  • I’m a Charlton fan because I did some bad things in a previous life.

• I'm a Charlton fan because of the first time in Amsterdam

• I have a feeling people are making stuff up. On my phone I see no buttons at all or a link.

The truth is:

I am a charlton fan because when my son was 4, his mum, who I had just split up with wanted something to do on a Saturday with him, she had been taken to football (in Coventry) by her Mum and kindly suggested I might like to buy season tickets for Charlton being just down the road from where we both live.

And so began a marvellous journey that has seen Powell effectively sacked, Katrien Miere, tony Keohane (thanks for that police referral you Cnut), protests at the valley with my son on my shoulders, protests at the valley with my son on my shoulders kicking the ridiculous metal barricades they put up, trips to Belgium, meeting Duchâtelet, meeting Duchâtelet again, relegation, more trips to Belgium, the formation by longer suffering friends of a political party to further embarrass Duchâtelet in case he continues to harbour any idea that retaining Charlton in his investment portfolio is a good idea.

Thank god my name isn’t Jonah or I’d have been lynched some time ago.
  • I have a feeling people are making stuff up. On my phone I see no buttons at all or a link.

The truth is:

I am a charlton fan because when my son was 4, his mum, who I had just split up with wanted something to do on a Saturday with him, she had been taken to football (in Coventry) by her Mum and kindly suggested I might like to buy season tickets for Charlton being just down the road from where we both live.

And so began a marvellous journey that has seen Powell effectively sacked, Katrien Miere, tony Keohane (thanks for that police referral you Cnut), protests at the valley with my son on my shoulders, protests at the valley with my son on my shoulders kicking the ridiculous metal barricades they put up, trips to Belgium, meeting Duchâtelet, meeting Duchâtelet again, relegation, more trips to Belgium, the formation by longer suffering friends of a political party to further embarrass Duchâtelet in case he continues to harbour any idea that retaining Charlton in his investment portfolio is a good idea.

Thank god my name isn’t Jonah or I’d have been lynched some time ago.

Glory hunter