Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2018/9 Season Ticket Prices

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ace7b9e92342/on-sale-now-201819-season-tickets

Season tickets for Charlton’s 2018/19 campaign are now on sale.

Next term, the Addicks will once again be one of the most affordable clubs to follow in the entire EFL and, based on this season, we will also be cheaper than 15 National League clubs.

Adult season tickets begin at just £200 – equating to £8.70 per league match – and all U11s are completely free in the Family Stand when bought alongside a full-paying adult, as has been the case for the last two seasons.

Higher security and counter-terrorism requirements, inflation and the increase of minimum wage mean that some season tickets inside The Valley have seen a price increase. The club have tried to keep these to a minimum, as we remain committed to offering affordable, family football in SE7.

This summer, there will potentially be three price phases for season tickets, with the prices for phase two (League One) and three (Championship) relating to what division Charlton are playing in next season.

Season tickets will be at their cheapest during phase one. Our phase one deadline will be at 5pm on Monday, May 7th and, before that, our phase two and phase three prices will be published.

As always, there are a number of ways supporters can secure their seat for 2018/19: In person from The Valley, by post, by phone, by V12 finance or online. Please click here to purchase or renew your season ticket online.

Comments

• So.
    Whatever the merits or demerits of this, one must assume it has all been decided by Roland Duchatelet.
    If not him, who else?
  • Is it the case that only the early bird prices have been made public? They must be hoping that season ticket holders assume that the next phase will involve a big price hike.
    If nothing else it's a test of whether people really think we're going up or not.
  • No thanks.
  • edited April 2018
    So no bonus for renewing then?
    Is anyone able to buy my current seat for next season or is there a guarantee keep your seat day?
  • Looks like they're also updating the Young Reds scheme.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ace7296d8d95/charltons-young-reds-membership-to-undergo-exciting-revamp-ahead-of-201819

Shame they explain the Parent and Baby Groups and Soft Play Events for the Mini Reds - Once Roland has gone I'd consider signing my boy up to this, yet wouldnt want to without knowing more detail
  • New points based system for away games. Should help with the demand for Walsall away next year...

The loyalty scheme and new design will incorporate changes requested by supporters, and responses from a recent Fans’ Forum meeting, to help improve the ticket booking process for all fans.

Charlton supporters have expressed a desire for the club to introduce a loyalty scheme and for tickets for in-demand matches to be made available on a points-dependent basis.

This will come into play for 2018/19 and Valley Gold members will also retain their priority when purchasing tickets for in-demand matches.
  • Sponsored links:

• Looks like they're also updating the Young Reds scheme.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ace7296d8d95/charltons-young-reds-membership-to-undergo-exciting-revamp-ahead-of-201819

Shame they explain the Parent and Baby Groups and Soft Play Events for the Mini Reds - Once Roland has gone I'd consider signing my boy up to this, yet wouldnt want to without knowing more detail

The club use adjectives in an extravagant way. The dreary Young Reds scheme with a cheap Moonpig style birthday card is an 'exciting' revamp, and when promoting the catering they describe the grey slop served as 'delicious', or Valley Pass as 'current', or the club shop as a 'superstore' or indeed Karel Freye as a 'mastermind'.
    Very low grade propaganda.
  • So no bonus for renewing then?
    Is anyone able to buy my current seat for next season or is there a guarantee keep your seat day?

Yours until the end of May.
  • edited April 2018
    Those colourful bag tags don't come for free!
  • Crusty54 said:

So no bonus for renewing then?

Yours until the end of May.
    At which point I'm going to buy it. Unlucky!
  • I can't see which blocks in east & west stands have become zone 4 from zone 3 last season - surely not a mistake?
  • Season tickets will be at their cheapest during phase one. Our phase one deadline will be at 5pm on Monday, May 7th and, before that, our phase two and phase three prices will be published.
    There's no way that phase two and three prices can show significant increases, especially for areas like the middle of the East and West stands which are already premium priced
  • 801912601 said:

I can't see which blocks in east & west stands have become zone 4 from zone 3 last season - surely not a mistake?

I do not understand that either as there are no Zone 4 seats in the East or West Stands. Looks like someone has not proof read it.
  • Sponsored links:

• And why is Zone 4 the same colour as Zone 1? Unless my iPad is playing games with me
  • £500 to sit in my old seat. In league 1.

Bargain.

"we spent a fortune searching you for pigs and taxis so now we're going to charge you for it and call it counter-terrorism. Also we have a legal requirement to pay minimum wage so despite saving on having no CEO for 6 months we're passing that on to you too".

Before phase 2 kicks in.....
  • And why is Zone 4 the same colour as Zone 1? Unless my iPad is playing games with me

Ones blue (zone 4) and the other is purple (zone1), not a very good choice of colours.
  • So if no one renews their season ticket in phase one, then the prices will be the same in phase 2?
  • My son is now 11 so no more free ticket, same seats next year will go from £175 to £305!!

Bit of a jump for his, you would have thought junior tickets would have had a pricing structure inline with the new "young addicks" age groups!!
  • My son is now 11 so no more free ticket, same seats next year will go from £175 to £305!!

Bit of a jump for his, you would have thought junior tickets would have had a pricing structure inline with the new "young addicks" age groups!!

It is a bit of a jump, but to be fair, it's still a pretty good price for 23 games.
  • Glad I weren't the only one having problems with the colours. Absolute ridiculous decision with the colours of Zone 1 or 4. Is Meire still working her notice or something?
  • with no CEO or CFO who actually did the pricing, agreed the pricing etc.