Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Teams you hate

Comments

• Crewe - only room for one CAFC around here mate, jog on.

What about Carshalton Athletic FC?
  • Chelsea. Their loan set up, stockpiling of players, gobby fans, Mourinho x2, their pathetic record of bringing through youth. If ever there was a club id love to see go pop (barring Millwall and Palace) it's them.

West Ham are going the same way.
  • Scum
    Palace
    Liverpool
    Man city
    Chelsea
    Rangers
    Rotherham
    Dartford
    Bromley
    Shitfleet
  • I don't hate any other team. I love football and believe all fans share the same love for their own club.
    I started watching Charlton when fans mixed with each other on the terraces and enjoyed friendly banter with their "rivals".
    The word "hatred" was introduced much later and I have never really understood it.

How did I get a flag for that? Where's the abuse?
  • Arsenal - Cringey fan base and delusional
    West Ham - Smug and scummy
    Birmingham - A few twatty fans
    Leeds - Scum
    Forest - I live in Nottingham and their fans are similar to Arsenal in the sense they mention the past and think they deserve better
    Wolves - Scummy

And a new one to the list Blackburn. I've followed Shrewsbury's results this season here and there cause I love an underdog story. I read their forums when they played us and seen their twitter comments when they play. Loads of Blackburn fans mocking them telling them they're bottling it etc. Just find it very tragic when Blackburn are former champs and their fans are now spending the weekend mocking Shrewsbury fans
  • edited April 2018
    Hate:
    Palace
    Millwall
    Leeds

Other Wankers:
    Chelsea
    West Ham - crying about their almost free move to the Olympic Stadium claiming they never wanted the move when 95% of them were really excited about it really gets on my nerves, especially when they get all the media attention about the club being 'mismanaged' when they've had one poor season. Also the hardman attitude when they have bubble machines is just tragic.

Also a special mention to any of the fans of top teams in the Premier League who cry about the other big teams winning the league because they have "bought the league", you all do it. Support your local team you sad pricks.
  • Hate (Other than Palarse and Millwall)

Bristol City - Fans were absolute scumbags after FA Cup in 1994, had to hide behind the walls as they were throwing bricks at us.

Man Utd - Not the club itself I hate but can't stand it when a local boy claim to support Man Utd when he hasn't been to a game - bloody glory hunters

MK Dons - Obvious reason

Birmingham - The junior reds bus issue - anyone else recall this?
  • I would agree with Tunswelladdick in that 'hate' is a very strong word.

I would hate someone who harms my children. I have decided however not to hate the person who slit my throat at the fairground 3 years ago, although if I saw him down by the river I don't know if I could resist the temptation of pushing him in - ha ha.

I could bring myself to hate a club if for example they broke league rules, had to pay a fine instead of getting a points reduction and as a result we got relegated, and then went out of business.

In order of dislike therefore:

West Ham have broken league rules in the Tevez affair going relatively unpunished (should have been deducted points and got relegated), and have got a spanking 60000 stadium for free on the back of taxpayers' money. I don't like Arsenal but at least they've paid their own way for their stadium. Plus they didn't win the World Cup: there were two Charltons in the team and the captain was a Charlton fan - so there! (blows raspberry at their new cartoon badge)
    Chelsea stockpile young players and then loan them out to lower division sides. Plus they have a Russian financing them who effectivelty stole his money off the people of his own nation.
    Arsenal should never have been promoted to the First Division: they didn't finish in the top places and it went down to a dodgy vote. In my opinion they should be brought finally to account on this and start their next season in the Championship. Plus they have a cartoon badge.
    Palace because they have pom pom girls, fans who try to act cool by dressing up in black, wear a kit that makes me want to puke, fly a stupid eagle around in a London suburb and are just generally irritable.

For the history of London clubs and their rivalries you all must read 'Turf Wars' by Steve Tongue (http://www.wsc.co.uk/reviews/63-General/13668-turf-wars-a-history-of-london-football-by-steve-tongue) I'm just coming to the end of it. It may force you to re-appraise your opinions of other clubs. Hard to explain why but it has given me a greater appreciation of Millwall and Fulham for example, and I cheer now when Leyton Orient win.

• Sellic
    Rainjurs
    and Cowdungbeef
    Otherwise
    Man Ure
    Man Shitty
    Liverpoo
  • Crewe - only room for one CAFC around here mate, jog on.

What about Carshalton Athletic FC?
    Yeah, let them get promoted to the football league then I'll tell them to fuck off too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Palace, then Millwall, then Sheff Wednesday.
  • Teams I like to see lose every time they play, mainly due to their fans sense of ‘entitlement’ :smile:
    Liverpool
    Newcastle
    Leeds
    Sheffield Wednesday
  • QPR - dates back to a Milk Cup tie at Loftus Road when we were beating them, but Trevor Francis came on and won the game for them - ran into some well gobby QPR fans on the way to the station giving it the big one, then next day went to work and had to spend the whole day with a bloke in the office who was a QPR season ticket holder who was relentless in his piss taking all day - I don't work in the sort of job where you can give a colleague a thumping so just had to put up with it - fucking awful 24 hours that was - loathed QPR ever since
  • edited April 2018
    New England Patriots
    Boston Red Sox
    New York Yankees
    Manchester United
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Real Madrid
  • edited April 2018
    Greenie said:

Spurs, appalling supporters, they seem to think that they have the divine right to win something, the Newcastle of the South. And their team is called Tottenham Hotspur, a wank name of the highest order, Hotspur? what kind of campness is this?

Fulham, a soulless football club. Any club that has a neutral stand shroud be packed up and sent to Switzerland.

Erm Hotspur camp? Well that’s a new one on me. Could have been worse, we could have butched ourselves up calling us Atheltic, eh? ;)
  • Apart from Millwall and Palace its gotta be Arsenal and Sheff Wendy
  • Not keen on Southampton fans seeing as i live in Southampton, majority of the fans are obnoxious and feel they should be top 7 consistently. Paying for it now!!

Dont know why but i dont like Derby. Like Gary Rowett but not Derby!

Off topic but cant stand Steve Evans the fat pudding!
  • edited April 2018
    Chelsea
    Bristol Rovers
    Liverpool
    Boro
    Wednesday
    Oldham
    Milton Keynes

Also, as much as I dislike Chelsea I've not been keen on Barcelona since they cheated Chelsea out of a win at Stamford Bridge a few years back. That will come out one day, I'm sure of it.

Other sports.. New England Patriots - although you have to respect Brady and Belichick.
  • JohnBoyUK said:

Greenie said:

Spurs, appalling supporters, they seem to think that they have the divine right to win something, the Newcastle of the South. And their team is called Tottenham Hotspur, a wank name of the highest order, Hotspur? what kind of campness is this?

Fulham, a soulless football club. Any club that has a neutral stand shroud be packed up and sent to Switzerland.

Erm Hotspur camp? Well that’s a new one on me. Could have been worse, we could have butched ourselves up calling us Atheltic, eh? ;)
    What actually does Hotspur mean in the context of a football club? I just tried looking up the definition on google - there was something about a rash, impetuous person and then a literal definition of "a person whose spur is hot from rash or constant riding"

Does anyone know or is it just another one of those weird things that just is without anyone knowing why?
  • Sponsored links:

• Liverpool is the one for me
    Genuinely cant split them from Millwall and Palace.
  • edited April 2018

JohnBoyUK said:

Greenie said:

What actually does Hotspur mean in the context of a football club? I just tried looking up the definition on google - there was something about a rash, impetuous person and then a literal definition of "a person whose spur is hot from rash or constant riding"

Does anyone know or is it just another one of those weird things that just is without anyone knowing why?
    Hotspur was the nickname of Sir Henry Percy (1364–1403), known as Harry Hotspur, eldest son of the 1st Earl of Northumberland...

(doesn't answer the question I know...I'll just go with that and let it be...)
  • Real Madrid
    Manchester United
    Arsenal
    Chelsea
    AFC Wimbledon
    MK Dons
    Celtic
  • Leeds United
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Actually, most Yorkshire teams get a no from me.
    MK Dons
    Luton
  • edited April 2018
    JohnBoyUK said:

Greenie said:

Hotspur is as camp as Christmas, what does it actually mean? Give it some thought Spuddy. You do know what Athletic means, yes? Nice try with the butch comment. ;o)
  • I used to really dislike AFC Wimbledon. Their fans annoyed me. What Wimbledon fans went through was disgusting, but some womble fans do have a tendency to dismiss bad things that happen at other clubs. Their attitude is, 'nothing can be as bad as what we went through, therefore problems at your club are insignificant'.

Although, my immense dislike for that fat scouse gobsh*te from MK, coupled with Wimbledon's hate for him, as mellowed my dislike towards them.

• There's Charlton rivals (2 clubs) then there's the dull brigade teams such as

Hull

Birmingham (f*ckin hate them)

Boro

Stoke

At the moment it would be handy if Stoke could up there game a little bit.

I really hate Sheffield Wednesday

Wolves kind of get on my nerves.

The big clubs like Manchester city, Liverpool, Spurs provide entertainment. I let them off for that alone.

West ham are not rivals but I hate them in a way. Since that pathetic protest. They don't know how lucky they are
  • Definitely have at least an 'intense dislike' for Real Madrid and their sense of superiority, although that is more the fans than the team.
  • Which is why I made a point of making sure Atletico Madrid were at home when I visited there.