Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wimbledon spares

I'm not going so don't need any spares so if anyone is thinking of messaging me, don't.

Comments

• Shame, I was just about to. Got three going.
  • Center court
  • edited April 2018

I'm not going so don't need any spares so if anyone is thinking of messaging me, don't.

But you’ve got a spare parking space outside your house now though yes? So all good...

• It's all looking kushty !!!
  • Still after a last minute single ticket
  • Last minute attempt but am after 2 tickets for tonight's game if anybody has or knows anyone with spares available. Thanks!!
  • After one this evening if anyone has a spare.
  • Looking for 12 this evening, cheers!
  • CAFCTrev said:

Looking for 12 this evening, cheers!

Sorry bud, got 11 spare.
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCTrev said:

Looking for 12 this evening, cheers!

I’ve got 13, sorry mate.
  • i dont have any spares
  • edited April 2018
    I'm not going either, so please don't message me. :smile:
  • Right guys, its all your fault that Im not going tonight. I hope youre happy.
  • edited April 2018
    I'm led to believe Wimbledon still have tickets for the home section, that are available up until 2pm today, and only available to Wimbledon fans with a purchase history. So if you have a mate who is a Womble fan who attends matches, get on the blower to him/she quick, and ask him/she to order you a ticket before 2pm.
  • I'm led to believe Wimbledon still have tickets for the home section, that are available up until 2pm today, and only available to Wimbledon fans with a purchase history. So if you have a mate who is a Womble fan who attends matches, get on the blower to him/she quick, and ask him/she to order you a ticket before 2pm.

https://www.afcwimbledon.co.uk/news/2018/april/match-details-tonights-south-london-derby-is-all-ticket/

• I understand there were a lot of people who were very keen to go to this game, but couldn't get a ticket. I'm saying this because I had three young men in their 20's in front of me, who spent the majority of the game on their phones and discussing what destination to go to on holiday. Why the **** are you at the game, if you are barely watching it. There were people who were desperate to go, and couldn't, because of selfish ****holes like this. Rant over. Good night and God bless.
  • I understand there were a lot of people who were very keen to go to this game, but couldn't get a ticket. I'm saying this because I had three young men in their 20's in front of me, who spent the majority of the game on their phones and discussing what destination to go to on holiday. Why the **** are you at the game, if you are barely watching it. There were people who were desperate to go, and couldn't, because of selfish ****holes like this. Rant over. Good night and God bless.

You wasn't sat behind Charltons dug-out by any chance were you :wink:
    Haha were the subs on their phones for most of the game? Doesn't suprise to be honest.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm led to believe Wimbledon still have tickets for the home section, that are available up until 2pm today, and only available to Wimbledon fans with a purchase history. So if you have a mate who is a Womble fan who attends matches, get on the blower to him/she quick, and ask him/she to order you a ticket before 2pm.

First time ever watching Charlton from the opposition end.
  • Blimey, if you were lucky enough to own the house in that picture you could enjoy watching that quality of football every week.

For info we decided on Dubai in the end.

You wasn't sat behind Charltons dug-out by any chance were you :wink:
    Haha were the subs on their phones for most of the game? Doesn't suprise to be honest.
    No I doubt they was, but couldn't blame them if they were.
  • edited April 2018

I understand there were a lot of people who were very keen to go to this game, but couldn't get a ticket. I'm saying this because I had three young men in their 20's in front of me, who spent the majority of the game on their phones and discussing what destination to go to on holiday. Why the **** are you at the game, if you are barely watching it. There were people who were desperate to go, and couldn't, because of selfish ****holes like this. Rant over. Good night and God bless.

For info we decided on Dubai in the end.
    I’m gonna just remove my post here as, on reflection, it wasn’t very good.
  • next time we won't be able to give tickets away
  • edited April 2018
    attend quite a few games and recognized none of the crowd last night, i know theyve a new ground in the pipeline but certainly wouldn't attend again.
  • Blimey, if you were lucky enough to own the house in that picture you could enjoy watching that quality of football every week.

"I've got a house which overlooks Wimbledon, a great view of the action"
    "Wow, so you can see Federer and Serena from your house?"
    "Er..."