Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Retro shirts to come back to the clubshop?

edited December 2014 in General Charlton
They were doing them three or four years back, I remember the FADS one and they also had the Osca shirt from the early 80s I believe. It's only one shirt so far this time but I know I've got my christmas present sorted!

The club should stock more stuff like this IMO

http://www.addicks-clubshop.co.uk/ca-5231-retro-jsy-66

Comments

• I don't think a Nike shop Is going to sell Adidas branded replica kit
  • edited December 2014
    I don't think the replica sold a few years back had any Adidas branding on it? Surely it would have been as much a problem then under Macron. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • We ran the shop at the time so could sell what we wanted
  • That's expensive for a cotton tee. But I suppose all kit is. Sod it, I'll take two.
  • Looks good. I will invest
  • That's expensive for a cotton tee. But I suppose all kit is. Sod it, I'll take two.

At least it's cotton, rather than the flimsy nylon-like fabric of current shirts.

• PL54 said:

I don't think a Nike shop Is going to sell Adidas branded replica kit

Nike don't run our club shop.
  • Adidas would need to make/approve the making of an Adidas branded shirt.

thats why the one on the other thread is being sold from Thailand on eBay
  • I love this stuff!
    PL54 said:

If they do release a replica of an old '80s jersey it won't be actual adidas though will it? I reckon it'll be probably have two stripes instead of three and just the CAFC badge and FADS across it or something.
  • se9addick said:

PL54 said:

Who does ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Santa has my order now too
  • PL54 said:

se9addick said:

PL54 said:

Who does ?
    A company called Just Sport
  • edited December 2014
    I quote from their website:

Just Sport is a wholly owned subsidiary of the JustSport Group, dedicated to the supply of Nike and our own label....
  • I love this stuff!

PL54 said:

If they do release a replica of an old '80s jersey it won't be actual adidas though will it? I reckon it'll be probably have two stripes instead of three and just the CAFC badge and FADS across it or something.
    The old two stripe Cruyff trick.
  • PL54 said:

Just Sport is a wholly owned subsidiary of the JustSport Group, dedicated to the supply of Nike and our own label....

There own label is called Avec and they hold a license to supply clubs Nike merchandise
  • PL54 said:

Didn't realise they were linked to Nike - good find !
  • So what about those retro style shirts eh?
  • Rekon they just found some stock from last time around?
  • The club shop could do with an injection of new tops - it's shocking the lack of quality stuff in there nowadays.

I still have my Derek/Che t shirt and the mendonca one from about 12yrs ago. Also have the long sleeved red Euell one.
  • Sponsored links:

• The Fads home and away shirts are being reintroduced soon, told by the club shop today.
  • Having been unleashed on the unprepared world in 1974 I may have to get myself one of those.
  • I think I might buy one too.
  • That 1974 shirt is very tempting...
  • I love this stuff!

PL54 said:

Glad you mentioned the stripes. I mentioned this to a mate of mine at the time he bought his, and he took the piddle out of me and said I was wrong.
  • I love this stuff!

PL54 said:

Those replica shirts are made by a company called scoredraw. Good quality stuff and the last 80's FADS ones they made only had the two stripes and the CAFC badge on it
  • Odd that they're allowed to put the original sponsor on there but not the manufacturer.
  • Quaser don't exist anymore do they?

I'd like a blue Admiral/The Woolwich one.
  • Good bit of marketing,being able to sell a shirt from over 20 years ago, they certainly know how to pull on the wallet strings, is this supporting the regime if I buy one?