Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Teams you hate

Other than rivals what teams do you hate and why

Sheffield Wednesday- a few years ago me @stackitsteve And our granddad went to Wednesday when we beat them 1-0 with a Jackson goal, as we was leaving some old women started having a go at us, saying we was lucky and didn't deserve to win, we didn't even say anything to her she just started on us lol.

Bristol Rovers-new 1 for me and hope we slaughter them today 1st game of the season when we beat them 1-0 after the game me and my partner walked to Charlton station when we got there we was talking about the game and some Bristol Rovers fans started having a go at me telling me to f off and we were lucky, the ref was shit (even tho it was us who had 10 men) so I ignored them but they carried on (I couldn't move cos the platform was full) in the end i said said shut up and stop being bitter, then they started calling Kelly names (as you know from previously on here u can say what you like about me, But as soon as you bring someone I care about into it I unless my inner hulk) anyway it ended with me having broken glasses a Bristol Rovers fan having a bloody nose and me being held back by Kelly and 2 police officers

Comments

• ManUre

Wet Spam

Spuds

Liverpoo

Bournemouthy wankers

Poocastle

Birmingerham
  • Genuinely never met an Arsenal fan I have liked - they are all up their own arse idiots who have no knowledge or interest in anything football-wise not Arsenal related. It's not particularly even the team I dislike but I hope they get pasted every week just due to the fans...

West Ham are another one I have a special spot of hatred reserved for in my very soul. Can't really explain why I just fucking hate them and always have!
  • Uboat said:

Man Utd. Predictable I know, but I can't stand the superiority of any fans of big clubs. Just because you're weak enough to have to support a successful club it doesn't give you the right to take the piss out of real supporters.

This. And the self righteousness of the club itself. And the class of '92. Did Robbie Savage mention he was a part of that by the way?

We can talk about how they earned/got their money and all that, but it's worth remembering that United were Chelsea before Chelsea in that they were able to absolutely gazump other teams in the transfer market.

Also being sponsored by AIG at a time when AIG was helping to ruin the economy. The Glazes. Etc.
  • - Arsenal
    - Celtic
    - Newcastle
    - and any other club why people say "are too big" to bein the league they're in
  • Australian cricket team
  • I haven’t really given it much thought tbh

You have

Millwank
    And palarse

Then I haven’t mentioned it before but Coventry and Southampton could both disappear off the face of the planet without a blink in my eye
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't hate any other team. I love football and believe all fans share the same love for their own club.
    I started watching Charlton when fans mixed with each other on the terraces and enjoyed friendly banter with their "rivals".
    The word "hatred" was introduced much later and I have never really understood it.
  • Dislike Oxford, any form of Wimbledon and Nob End, laugh when Palarse lose,
    but only real ill will towards Shitewall.
  • edited April 2018
    Any team, anywhere in the world, that draws most of it's following from outside it's natural catchment area.

With Liverpool, Barcelona, Benfica, Rangers, Celtic and Real Madrid at the top of the list...
  • Rational hatred - Palace
    Irrational hatred - Birmingham
  • Liverpool
    Liverpool Reserves
  • I don't hate any other team. I love football and believe all fans share the same love for their own club.
    I started watching Charlton when fans mixed with each other on the terraces and enjoyed friendly banter with their "rivals".
    The word "hatred" was introduced much later and I have never really understood it.

That'll be when Liverpool were on the tele week in week out at the expense of local teams (in the case of ITV) then... :wink:
  • Palace for same reasons as everyone else despite being born on Anerley Road.

Forest - worked in Nottingham for 10 years and was forced to go to their matches many times hosting Corporate events. Forest fans don't need any invitation to tell you they won the European Cup twice and where they think their rightful place in the pecking order is.

Spurs - every Sunday/Monday at the golf club I have to suffer a Harry Kane love in before we go out.
  • edited April 2018
    Whooah there guys! This is a classic closed season type thread, up there with "Palace or Millwall, who do you hate most?".

I know it's a World Cup year and we'll spend the summer bemoaning our latest 1/4 final exit but let's keep something else in reserve for those long summer days ahead...

:-)
  • Whooah there guys! This is a classic closed season type thread, up there with "Palace or Millwall, who do you hate most?".

I know it's a World Cup year and we'll spend the summer bemoaning our latest 1/4 final exit but let's keep something else in reserve for those long summer days ahead...

Haha sorry my fault

Just with us playing Bristol rovers today reminded me how much I hate them after the 1st game
  • Sponsored links:

• Whooah there guys! This is a classic closed season type thread, up there with "Palace or Millwall, who do you hate most?".

There's still the takeover thread to keep us occupied in the summer which will then be replaced with a "What the new owners have got wrong already" thread.

Think this is bad? Try the last few pages of the takeover thread.

• Hate:
    Palace
    Millwall
    Birmingham
    Man Utd
    Whoever Pardew is in charge of.

Strong Irrational Dislike:

Wolves
    Middlesbrough
    Portsmouth
    Leeds
    Blackburn
    Burnley
    Fulham
    Norwich
    Peterborough
    Forest
    Stoke
  • Leeds, Celtic & Birmingham
  • In this order

1. Millwall

2. Millwall

3. Millwall

Well said , I mean seriously , how anyone can waste their hate elsewhere I’ll never know
  • I can't look beyond Palace. I like to think of myself as a rational, fair-minded pacifist with a loathing for violence of any kind but I find everything about Palace abhorrent.
  • Palace geeky choir boys
    Millwall filthy scummy hoodlums
  • Apart from the obvious 2, Southampton and Newcastle, stripey pricks
  • Any club managed by Jose Mourinho.
  • Spurs - get over your inferiority complex.