Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Well I never
  • Thought this was quite common place down the years if not on the same scale.

Kop out using that as an excuse for City’s performance. Komoany has already said it had no affect.

I actually love how they create these atmosphere’s on European nights (like a different place to their sterile league atmospheres).

Passion ruined by a few morons throwing things at the coach.

Let’s be honest though, City, despite being a fan base I have huge respect for, have hardly been angels themselves down the years.
  • Would never happen here...

...apart from when it did last season.
  • Dey do dough don't dey dough
  • Can one of you let me know the justgiving page link to support tbose poor innocent bin dippers?
  • Possibly done as a mark of respect, on the sad passing of Ray Wilkins. Or in honour of the Hillsborough victims? Or to celebrate the Carragherschpittfest? Post Thatcherite football. Great, isn't it? Price of everything, and the value of nothing. Wright, Curtis, Kinsey,Campbell, Went, Reeves ........... now all gone, but a distant memory of a great game.

"If you ever see a post from WRICURKINCAM walk away and pretend you didn't. Only madness lies ahead. " = Henry Irving.

As opposed to the rose tinted madness we look at now?
  • C_A_F_C said:

Would never happen here...

It did ???
  • edited April 2018
    Just seen the footage taken by one of the City coaching staff from inside the bus on SSN. It is quite obvious from the video that no Liverpool fans were involved, no objects were thrown, no flares were let off and any trouble was clearly down to the police.
  • edited April 2018
    You have to laugh, Scousers heh! Always larking about.
  • Sponsored links:

• Probably wasn’t their fault.
  • buckshee said:

Probably wasn’t their fault.

It never is.
  • Typical scousers - other way round and they would be victims.

actually happy they beat city although with city being as good as they are that 3-0 could disappear.
  • Two police officers were hurt during this attack.
    I don't know how Liverpool fans feel about that, but I would be ashamed if that ever happened in a similar incident directed at a team bus visiting the Valley.
    Police officers put themselves in harm's way every day, and one of our own laid down his life not so long ago in the line of duty.
    It is very sad that keeping the peace at a football match has led to these injuries. In my view Liverpool's win has been tainted because of it.
  • I think I saw something once about a match in the 80’s where the Police and LFC fans still don’t quite get along.

I doubt they feel too much shame about the two injured coppers unfortunately.
  • Personally can't help but feel the reaction to this has been way over the top.

A few chavs letting off flares and throwing cans and bottles at a coach. Yeah i get it can't have been nice to be on the coach but it was literally for a couple of minutes as they got to the ground.

Surely teams get more hostile receptions when they go to places like Istanbul, Belgrade, Naples or Marseille?
    And we saw footage of Guardiola mouthing off to the security in spanish about it. What kind of reception did the Barcelona team coach get when it arrived at the Bernabeu?
  • I’ve got video from inside the coach but ca’nt upload it.
  • I’ve got video from inside the coach but ca’nt upload it.

Cool story bro :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• C_A_F_C said:

Eh?
  • The last time I saw a scouser get this excited over one leg was when Paul McCartney met Heather Mills.

Thought they only got that excited when benefits went up.
  • C_A_F_C said:

are you talking about when one bloke had a fight with the Fleetwood coach last season?
  • No doubt they would have blamed the police if one of their bottles bounced back off the coach and killed themselves or one of their pals.
  • edited April 2018

I’ve got video from inside the coach but ca’nt upload it.

Cool story bro :smiley:
    I’ve rounded up a 15 yearo old. We’re working on it.
  • Thought this was quite common place down the years if not on the same scale.

Kop out using that as an excuse for City’s performance. Komoany has already said it had no affect.

I actually love how they create these atmosphere’s on European nights (like a different place to their sterile league atmospheres).

Passion ruined by a few morons throwing things at the coach.

Let’s be honest though, City, despite being a fan base I have huge respect for, have hardly been angels themselves down the years.

Personally can't help but feel the reaction to this has been way over the top.

A few chavs letting off flares and throwing cans and bottles at a coach. Yeah i get it can't have been nice to be on the coach but it was literally for a couple of minutes as they got to the ground.

Surely teams get more hostile receptions when they go to places like Istanbul, Belgrade, Naples or Marseille?
    And we saw footage of Guardiola mouthing off to the security in spanish about it. What kind of reception did the Barcelona team coach get when it arrived at the Bernabeu?

Let us know the route you drive to work and a few of us can bottle and throw things at your car the last part of the journey.
  • Cant expect anything less from them, what european final was it that a few were mugging thier own fans for tickets.
  • Uploaded file type is not allowed

Any ideas?
    I can whatsapp it to someone clever.
  • Uploaded file type is not allowed

Any ideas?
    I can whatsapp it to someone clever.

is this the one you mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2YB3F7k7tM
  • clb74 said:

Cant expect anything less from them, what european final was it that a few were mugging thier own fans for tickets.

Heysel...it was the Juventus fans and the stadium that killed all those fans.