Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Connor McGregor tonight

Not too sure if there is many UFC fans here but has anyone seen what has happened with Connor McGregor tonight?

Comments

• CAFCsayer said:

Anyone buying this is thick as pig shit... He is the greatest pr man in the fighting game and this was pre agreed with Dana. How he hasn't been offered the most lucrative contract in WWE history, I don't know

I don’t think it’s staged, gone way to far for it all to be fake.
  • Khabib and his boys started on Artem, one of Conor’s camp yesterday I think. Slapped him and asked where Conor was. So Conor shows up today and tries to throw a barricade through a coach window full of all of the fighters, including the women. Chiesa ended up with a cut on his head and his fight is in jeopardy in Saturday now
  • CAFCsayer said:

Anyone buying this is thick as pig shit... He is the greatest pr man in the fighting game and this was pre agreed with Dana. How he hasn't been offered the most lucrative contract in WWE history, I don't know

Not so sure about that.

• edited April 2018
    The blokes had one too many packets and thought this would be good pr move. This ain't a stunt looks like some fighters, Chiesa and possibly the women's champ might not fight.
  • CAFCsayer said:

Not so sure about that.

Not sure if you are serious but it looks like he is reading off of an autocue to his right in between trying to remember what he's saying in between sentences
  • I thought CM was being stripped of his title and then launched into a tirade of abuse towards Dana White. I think it’s fair to strip him as he ain’t fought in the UFC for some time. Haven’t heard of the barricade incident.
  • CAFCsayer said:

CAFCsayer said:

Not so sure about that.

Not sure if you are serious but it looks like he is reading off of an autocue to his right in between trying to remember what he's saying in between sentences
    No chance, this is real 100%
  • Sponsored links:

• The real Conor is starting to show.

They gave him too much freedom and now it's biting the UFC back.
  • He's now in jail...
    Who's up for a 100 quid charity bet that he fights in 2018...demelza
  • McGregor thought he could box, he couldn't. I say we try to convince him that he can beat the UFC heavyweights and stick him in the cage with Ngannou and throw away the key...
  • I know very little about MMA. Is he really that good?

He’s always come across as a double wanker of a bloke to me.
  • I know very little about MMA. Is he really that good?

He’s always come across as a double wanker of a bloke to me.

The bloke is a dickhead of the highest order, but unfortunately he is quite good. By no means the best mind you
  • It's a stunt, a failed boxer and MMA fighter in an attempt to reignite his career, sponsors and promoters party to all this nonsense. As they say a good big un will always beat a good little un, good boxers will always smash MMA steroid induced muscled MMA fighters.
  • edited April 2018
    I don’t think it’s a stunt even though it does look like something you would see in the WWE . That sack barrow could have injured someone severely.
    The bloke is beyond control and I hope that now he isn’t allowed back into the US because he will have a criminal record.
  • Dizzle said:

Khabib and his boys started on Artem, one of Conor’s camp yesterday I think. Slapped him and asked where Conor was. So Conor shows up today and tries to throw a barricade through a coach window full of all of the fighters, including the women. Chiesa ended up with a cut on his head and his fight is in jeopardy in Saturday now

Haha that sounds like when I was at school.

“Mrs Edwards gave Khabib detention and my mate Paul reckons Conor could be expelled!!”

With all that’s going on in the world right now, who needs these self promoting, testosterone-fuelled pillocks
  • Three fights have been cancelled due to injuries caused by his stunt. Dana White ain't gonna forgive losing millions of dollars. I think CM is done in UFC for good. I won't miss him.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2018
    When I think of Conor, I think of what Family Guy had to say about Irish Heritage.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Uin2LeB2y6U

• CAFCsayer said:

CAFCsayer said:

Not so sure about that.

Yes i was serious, it clearly wasn't staged.

Chiesa now can't fight because of glass cuts to his face. So Chiesa v Pettis is off.
    Borg can't fight because of an eye injury. Borg v Moreno is off.
    Lobov thrown off the card. So Lobov v Caceres is cancelled.

I think there's now only 3 fights left on the card.

Not to mention McGregor has been arrested.

You seriously think White would sanction McGregor doing that?
  • Top class wanker. 3 fights called off, potentially Rose's title fight is off too apparently. He's going to get sued to the eyeballs by these guys who've lost money, and he'll lose a lot of sponsors. What always confuses me is how his fans are still supporting him, one fella I know claimed he was "looking out for his mate" and "got carried away", like either of those things matter.

Maybe we'll at least see him fight now. As much as I dislike him he is entertaining to watch.
  • Just been charged with 3 counts of assault

Seems it was legit
  • Does he have mental health or drug issues? He looks out of control.
  • Honestly don't care if he fights again after this. I generally always liked him but this is too far. Interesting to see if the UFC has the balls to actually kick him out though, arguably not worse than what Jones has done.
  • always liked him up until this, the fact that its got fights called off is a shame he needs to remember wasn't so long ago he was a plumber from crumlin and if on the other foot he would of been quite rightly fucked off. serious case of attention seeking.
  • Does he have mental health or drug issues? He looks out of control.

There have long been rumours that he absolutely loves the bugle.
  • edited April 2018
    I used to be a huge fan of his, back when he was fighting Chad Mendes and Aldo so around 2014-2017. I liked his story of how far he has come from what he had and I also enjoyed his on-stage persona, the way he promoted fights along with that most important thing - How good he is.

However, last night he just looked like a jumped up thug, I get that your backing your mate but why not just call him out and fight him inside a cage? No need to do what he did last night especially when innocent people were caught in the middle. Along with those goons of his just running around trying to look hard with him, those morons should get a life.

I honestly think its all got to him. I know he's always been a bit cocky but it was at an enjoyable level but now the money & fame has changed him for the worse.

Shame really, as I feel I'm not the only 'fan' that now has this view. I used to watch all his fights cheering him on.. now I'll be hoping he gets KO'd.

Oh, and he is also a father

Tut Tut Connor.