Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

AFC Wimbledon spares

Anyone got 1 ticket spare? Would be really greatful

Sold out club said this morning

Comments

• I can't help, but will also throw my name in the hat x2, despite vowing to never go back there ever again!
  • Two needed here as well.
  • I can't help, but will also throw my name in the hat x2, despite vowing to never go back there ever again!

Don't do it mate.
    I vowed never to go there again last season and then went again this season in the cup.
    This time I mean it Never Again.
    A shitehouse of a stadium.
    Exactly this, can't even have a beer. Standing on ya feet all game. Crap views. Watch it on ifollow fella
  • Two needed also, currently toying with the idea of going in the home end. Don't think i could control myself tbh
  • How easy is it to get a ticket in the home end i wonder?
  • Tried in the home end already, doesn't look like they're selling going by their website, even after signing up on their ticket system. Asked a Wimbledon mate if a purchase history was needed or whatever, says the same thing is showing for him so little chance of getting anything. Did say they sometimes put a few up closer to the game (season ticket holders who can't make the game or something like that), so may just have to keep trying.
  • How easy is it to get a ticket in the home end i wonder?

I registered with their CRM website , not the ifollow option, for the original fixture and got 2 in their end. Maybe try that unless they have stopped taking new customers.

Don't do it mate.
    I vowed never to go there again last season and then went again this season in the cup.
    CLB74 wants to meet you in the Wetherspoons before the game.

Don't do it mate.
    CLB74 wants to meet you in the Wetherspoons before the game.
    Not going little legs
  • Sponsored links:

• Realise I'm a bit late to the mark here, but 2 needed here also. Cheers.
  • What Blackpool said, the ground is as much fun as a trip to the gum clinic

Don't do it mate.
    I concur with those comments. You will get a better view watching it on teletext.
  • I have better platform's on my shoes than the size of terracing steps.... There is about 6 rows of them.
  • No spares so far it seems
  • I'm after a single ticket right up until kick off

Don't do it mate.
    Never meant to be a league ground. Kingstonian got kicked out by Chelsea when they didn't read the small print.
    Have seen Chelsea ladies play there and with a crowd of 2k, it's ok.

Don't do it mate.
    Never meant to be a league ground. Kingstonian got kicked out by Chelsea when they didn't read the small print.
    Have seen Chelsea ladies play there and with a crowd of 2k, it's ok.
    it's not ok, it's a non league shi* hole, with equally shi**y fans.
  • edited April 2018
    I have two tickets if anyone wants to contact me for them. £17 each, Rygas Stand (ie standing area). Unfortunately won't be able to make it to the game now.
  • @Bill_Stumps just sent you a message, cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• Never had any problems with them myself, just respect for how they (those involved) recreated their club from the damage done by the franchise effort. Likewise 'their' ground, not up to the standards we have become used to, but considering where they have come from, pretty amazing really.
  • I’m looking for two if anymore become available
  • Looking for one ticket if anyone has a spare please
  • edited April 2018
    Shit isn't it. Years ago at Plough Lane, you could just rock up and pay cash. Didn't even have to think about it. Now it's been made so hard to go, it's not worth the hassle (same at Northampton the other week).

Oh for more Yeovils (even in a monsoon).
  • Looking for 2 if anyone’s got some
  • Looking for 2 tickets as well still...
  • If anyone was saving me a spare then I’ve decided that what with the rain and that, I’m not going to go to the office tomorrow so therefore won’t be thinking of going to the game either. Cheers in advance :wink: