Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

EASTER BUMPER STATBANK: Northampton Town 0-4 CAFC, CAFDC 3-1 Rotherham United

many thanks to the 44 Lifers for the Northampton match and 72 Lifers for the Rotherham match, who gave marks.

Can someone please identify for whom I have missed a goal, as under "Goal Scorers" I have 52 goals scored in the league and we have actually scored 53.

Comments

• Thinks it's Own Goal. One against MK Dons and one against Walsall.
  • Has Reeves got our best since premier league cup scoring record?
  • edited April 2018
    I'm sure Henry will know :) but think Hackett-Fairchild also got 2 goals against Swansea U21s in the Checkatrade Trophy - KAG got the other, so 69 in total.
  • Bumber!!?
  • cafc-west said:

Bumber!!?

Sounds like a sex move.

Thanks ll, we appreciate all your work.
  • cafc-west said:

Bumber!!?

Oh dear, edited
  • It is good to see Reeves at last proving himself by being near the top of the charts in both games
  • Re Amos v Northampton, from reading people's comments, he did nothing wrong because he wasn't tasked with anything more onerous than holding on to a shot that came straight at him so it seems harsh on him to score so low. I'd suggest having a default score of, say, 7 for a 'keeper who has nothing to do all game.
  • Personal best against Rotherham for Kaikai whose average has now improved, to 4.97.
  • Re Amos v Northampton, from reading people's comments, he did nothing wrong because he wasn't tasked with anything more onerous than holding on to a shot that came straight at him so it seems harsh on him to score so low. I'd suggest having a default score of, say, 7 for a 'keeper who has nothing to do all game.

Yeah I struggled with this. I gave him my personal "he was there' default of 6.5 against Northampton because he had nothing to do but stand in the rain and cold.
  • Sponsored links:

• It is fair to do so - you can't inflate a mark because he has nothing to do.
  • Thought Amos was imperious against Rotherham.
  • SDAddick said:

Re Amos v Northampton, from reading people's comments, he did nothing wrong because he wasn't tasked with anything more onerous than holding on to a shot that came straight at him so it seems harsh on him to score so low. I'd suggest having a default score of, say, 7 for a 'keeper who has nothing to do all game.

Yeah I struggled with this. I gave him my personal "he was there' default of 6.5 against Northampton because he had nothing to do but stand in the rain and cold.
    I don't get this, "keeper had nothing to do".

His concentration has to be 100%, ensuring his positioning, continually talking and organising his defence. He's an integral part of the back 5 defensive unit. He has to be able to react to any potential error made by one of his defenders.

He's very much involved and should be marked accordingly.

• Oggy Red said:

SDAddick said:

Re Amos v Northampton, from reading people's comments, he did nothing wrong because he wasn't tasked with anything more onerous than holding on to a shot that came straight at him so it seems harsh on him to score so low. I'd suggest having a default score of, say, 7 for a 'keeper who has nothing to do all game.

I don't get this, "keeper had nothing to do".

His concentration has to be 100%, ensuring his positioning, continually talking and organising his defence. He's an integral part of the back 5 defensive unit. He has to be able to react to any potential error made by one of his defenders.

He's very much involved and should be marked accordingly.

Good point. So the marks seem even more stingy based on that.