Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So who's left Sunday 27th of May free?

Comments

• No I booked a holiday!!
  • Nope

But it's a week after my birthday so if I want to be there, I will be.
  • Confident?

You on a wind up?
  • Have booked my car into the Enfield Pageant on the 27th but think I’ll blow it out if we make it.
  • Il be flying out of Benidorm mid morning. Then a dash from Gatwick to home/any other event that crops up !
  • edited April 2018
  • Confident?

Panicked for a moment as we are going to the States on the 17th but we are back on the 25th.... close call though!
  • My birthday :)
  • yep, back from hols the day before
  • Have booked my car into the Enfield Pageant on the 27th but think I’ll blow it out if we make it.

Is that the classic car show, what motor do you have?
  • Sponsored links:

• I booked a family holiday knowing it’s the only way I can guarantee us getting to Wembley , unfortunately it guarantees a loss as well because I’m gonna go to the final with between 1&3 of my sons
    one (who doesn’t like football, weirdo) has already said he doesn’t wanna go
  • Accepted and invite to a corporate day at Wentworth for the BMW PGA golf which is a brilliant day but will have to blow it out if we make it to Wembley

Is that the classic car show, what motor do you have?
    Yes mate, I've got an MGB roadster.
  • On a stag do that weekend so will be travelling back from abroad (Cardiff) early doors Sunday morning to see us if we get there.
  • Fingers crossed.....
  • Come on guys, lets get real here. We've got 7 games left only 2 of them are at home and one of those is against Blackburn.
    It aint gonna happen.
    But please bare in mind that I said quite confidently that Robinson was going nowhere, because quite frankly who else would employ him. We have so much to be thankful to Oxford for.
  • edited April 2018
    HarryLime said:

Come on guys, lets get real here. We've got 7 games left only 2 of them are at home and one of those is against Blackburn.
    It aint gonna happen.
    But please bare in mind that I said quite confidently that Robinson was going nowhere, because quite frankly who else would employ him. We have so much to be thankful to Oxford for.

We are 6th - ours to throw away now. Tough games that’s for sure - 5 against top 10 teams and 2 against teams that need points to stay up........but with the way we are playing at the moment , they are all winnable.

Momentum is everything going in to the run in.

• What are the semi final dates? Better book those off if necessary.

• Do we really need another thread like this?
  • PopIcon said:

Do we really need another thread like this?

Spoilsport.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2018
    Started to check out flights to London for 26th , unfortunately where I work, Monday 28th isn't a holiday, so will just have to get the early Monday morning flight back (hopefully with a huge hangover).
  • Hell yes.
  • Yes me, definitely , it's in the bag !
  • Just gone on the Bradford website and found the ticket prices for Wembley last year...

Category 1 - £80 Adults, £40 Ages - 60 and over, 16 and under
    Category 2 - £62 Adults, £31 Ages - 60 and over, 16 and under
    Category 3 - £56 Adults, £28 Ages - 60 and over, 16 and under
    Category 4 - £52 Adults, £26 Ages - 60 and over, 16 and under
    Category 5 - £40 Adults, £20 Ages - 60 and over, 16 and under
    Category 6 - £30 Adults, £15 Ages - 60 and over, 16 and under
  • Just gone on the Bradford website and found the ticket prices for Wembley last year...

Category 1 - £80 Adults, £40 Ages - 60 and over, 16 and under
    Category 2 - £62 Adults, £31 Ages - 60 and over, 16 and under
    Category 3 - £56 Adults, £28 Ages - 60 and over, 16 and under
    Category 4 - £52 Adults, £26 Ages - 60 and over, 16 and under
    Category 5 - £40 Adults, £20 Ages - 60 and over, 16 and under
    Category 6 - £30 Adults, £15 Ages - 60 and over, 16 and under

As long as we win, f*ck the cost !!!!
  • am away that weekend (but in this country) and have already made provisions that I may not be around that Sunday should we make it
  • Fly back from zante at 7pm local time (just at the end of 90 mins if a 3pm kick off.
  • Well according to one of the Facebook groups any of us that have boycotted shouldn't even be allowed a ticket.

I have the day spare nonetheless and the money for a couple of tickets, we just need Bowyer and the boys to do their part now. No pressure!
  • On a Stag Weekend in Prague and back on the 27th landing at Gatwick at 1:15pm.

Assuming security at Wembley allow small suitcases in to the ground I'll buy a ticket and should get there in time for the 2nd half.
  • My Nephew is getting married on play off weekend, I checked out the date and they get married on the Saturday, phew, that was close..........THEN......
    ...they announce that on the Sunday they are having a huge post wedding BBQ at the brides fathers house, Marquee, etc.
    FFS..... its touch and go..but Im working on it, I reckon I can get to the BBQ for about 8pm latest provided we win in 90 mins.
    Why do people book bloody weddings on play off weekend.