Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New youth signing

edited April 2018 in General Charlton
Not sure on age group
Not sure on his name

Hoping someone out there ITK can fill us in but Jamie Mascoll retweeted this so it was on my timeline.

Comments

• Good luck sunshine
  • Young right footed American prospect called Nike Rylah.
  • I’d ask JPRylah, he might know. Looks like he’s in Massachusetts?
  • a quick google finds that JP Rylah himself plays for the Yellow Jackets and not adverse to scoring the odd goal himself.
  • a quick google finds that JP Rylah himself plays for the Yellow Jackets and not adverse to scoring the odd goal himself.

And also went to Harris Academy, local lads then.

And also went to Harris Academy, local lads then.
    And used to play for Millwall
  • Sponsored links:

• Stig said:

Those tables are really annoying me, I wish someone would push them together properly

And the pictures on the wall at different heights, and the papers in a scruffy plastic wallet and poor old Rylah Jr caught in a pincer movement by a pair of electric sockets. It all looks so amateur. Come on Charlton this is a huge day for someone and hopefully a moment they'll cherish for the rest of their lives, do it properly please.
    Yeah, good point. They haven't even bothered to kit him out in Hummel training gear. He's got some generic Nike job on.
  • Addickted said:

Young right footed American prospect called Nike Rylah.

That reminds me. I must get some new trainers for my holiday next month.
  • Addickted said:

I take it that his parents didn't know that Nike was (still is?) a Greek Godess? It's like calling your son Penelope!
  • cafcfan said:

Addickted said:

I take it that his parents didn't know that Nike was (still is?) a Greek Godess? It's like calling your son Penelope!
    Hate to pi55 on your chips, but it is Athena Nike. Nike actually means "victory"...
  • cafcfan said:

Addickted said:

Hate to pi55 on your chips, but it is Athena Nike. Nike actually means "victory"...
    Athena and Nike were different people...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nike_(mythology)
  • His names Henry not Nike
  • Addickted said:

Well he's got Nike on his sweatshirt, just assumed that it was his name.

Perhaps he isn't right footed either, just because he writes with his right hand.

Come to think of it, just because the tweet is from Massachusetts doesn't mean he's American.

Fairly comfortable about him being young though.
  • Bradley Pritchard is back!
  • cafcfan said:

Addickted said:

Yesh milady.
  • edited April 2018
    Stig said:

Those tables are really annoying me, I wish someone would push them together properly

And the pictures on the wall at different heights, and the papers in a scruffy plastic wallet and poor old Rylah Jr caught in a pincer movement by a pair of electric sockets. It all looks so amateur. Come on Charlton this is a huge day for someone and hopefully a moment they'll cherish for the rest of their lives, do it properly please.
    Actually this.

Would it really be too much trouble to get him down to the board room and make him feel really special ?

• Sponsored links:

• Stig said:

Actually this.

Would it really be too much trouble to get him down to the board room and make him feel really special ?

looks like Slade's redecorating needs doing again too.

• He's a lawyer now isnt he... Just saying... ;)
  • cafcfan said:

Addickted said:

Athena and Nike were different people...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nike_(mythology)
    Weren’t Athena the tennis bird scratching her ‘arris?
  • Stig said:

Actually this.

The board room is full of Arabs/Australians/Martians finalising the takeover